First access to Xel-Ha with express transportation
- Be one of the first to arrive to the park
- Enjoy it before the big buses and crowds arrive
- Book the activities you want at the time that you prefer before they sold out
- Take advantage of an express transportation with a semi-private vehicle, save time, arrive early and get back to your hotel quickly
- Avoid the big lines and the long rides or the regular transportation
Let yourself be seduced by the spirit of adventure in Xel-Há, a place where relaxation and action can be perfectly conjoint. Xel-Há is an impressive array of creeks, lakes and turquoise waters cenotes, emanating from the longest underground river in the world. This tour with an express transportation, provides you with a fast-track access.
This area stands for the diversity of aquatic fauna, presenting as the largest natural aquarium. Take to the waters of Xel-Há from any of the five platforms that you have at your disposal. Explore the different paths leading into the dense vegetation and the vivid colors provided to you by the jungle.
Enjoy the most beautiful natural aquarium in the world and all the attractions within the park without worrying about anything else. Practice snorkel in the natural cove and be amazed with the wonderful marine wildlife in one of the five modules with snorkeling equipment located on the main points of the park.
You can also try your courage in the dizzying cliff of Courage, or go through Trepachanga, Salpichanga or the flight of Mo, hanging bridges, zip lines and lianas.
- Express transportation with fast-track ticket
Carretera Chetumal Puerto Juárez Km 240, locales 1 & 2, módulo B, 77780 Q.R.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals: benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case your product does not meet these requirements, you will receive a chemical-free sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange for yours, which you will get back at the end.
- Note: You must bring an ID in order to use towels, lockers and snorkel equipment.
- Daily: first pick-up at 06:30am
Experience the culture and nature of Mexico with the benefits of a fast-track access. With the purch...
Early in the morning you will meet your guide to start your trip to the main streets and sites of on...
Take a cultural workshop of your choice in a unique community center that aims to prevent young peop...
Join a massive movement with travelers, volunteers, and locals alike coming together to transform ne...
Join this full-day tour to visit two of the most enigmatic and interesting places in Mexico: the Pyr...
During a trip in Mexico city, you can not miss this visit of the Frida Kahlo Museum. Mexico is famou...