Culinary walking tour with lunch
- Indulge in samples from some of the best restaurants in South Beach
- Expand your palate with the exotic flavors
- Meet people from all over the world
- Customize this experience if you are a vegetarian
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beating heart of Miami Beach during a fun and engaging architectural, historical and walking tour of the Art Deco Historic District - with a culinary twist. Enjoy delicious tastings at hole-in-the-wall and mom and pop restaurants. Taste the best of Miami Beach’s global “melting-pot” cuisine with its predominate Latin, European and American comfort food, uncovering the hidden hotspots for crunchy patacones, authentic empanadas, homemade Cuban dishes, Refajo drinks and much more.
This tour combines architecture, culture and food from all over the world! Your dinner will be a taste of exotic surprises like ceviche, empanadas, Cuban coffee, Spanish tapas, Italian gelato and many other delights. That said, it's not all about food; South Beach has a story to tell. Your guide is there to reveal the interesting history behind the most colorful neighborhoods of Miami Beach and show you the best Art Deco Architecture. The restaurants have been carefully-selected by the local culinary specialists. Taste seven to eight delicious dishes and learn about South Beach. During the tour you´ll walk around the magnificent Art Deco district and visit gourmet restaurants, mom-and-pop food shops, small eateries and others depending on the season.
- Food and beverages
- Guide and restaurant gratuities
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 3-11)
Please meet outside of Bolivar Restaurant on Washington Ave, more instructions will be provided after booking.
- Tour can be customized for vegetarians. Please advise after booking
- Water will be provided at the tasting locations, but feel free to bring your own bottle
- This tour operates rain or shine, so dress accordingly. Comfortable shoes are recommended. Walking distance about one mile (1.6 kilometers)
- The restaurants and eateries visited are wheelchair friendly
- Cancellation within seven days will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Daily at 12.00pm
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to tour. Tour guides will not wait
All aboard for a sightseeing cruise in Miami along beautiful Biscayne Bay! This tour features Miami'...
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an air-boat ride; it is a ...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...