Key West day trip
- Cross 42 bridges and savor fantastic views from your seat
- Wander the streets of this picturesque town
- Enjoy Mallory Square
- Plan activities to your liking
- Enjoy the beach
- Visit Ernest Hemingway's Little White House
- Taste a piece of the famous key lime pie
Key West is a place full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind and the lovely restaurants and cafes will exceed all your culinary expectations. Upon arrival, there will be plenty of time for you to explore Key West on your own.
There's so much to do that you'll have trouble making up your mind. Visit the Hemingway Home, take a trolley or train tour, enjoy a kayaking eco-adventure or a dolphin-watching cruise - the possibilities are endless.
No activities are included, so you have maximum freedom to choose your own activities.
One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square - a place where many people gather for a spontaneous daily celebration! Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
- Motorcoach roundtrip hotel transfer
- Transportation with English/Spanish driver
- Free time in Key West
- Local taxes and fees
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Pick-ups begin 6.00am
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Keys are a series of islands that st...
This combo tour offers the perfect opportunity to see Miami by land and by sea. The Miami city tour ...
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Enjoy amazing beaches and a variety of activities Key West has to offer. The Caribbean atmosphere wi...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
Enjoy the scenic drive on the Overseas Highway 1 passing Key Largo and the Seven Mile Bridge to Amer...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
These thoughtfully-designed routes feature the very best of Miami sightseeing with attractions, art,...
Experience what the Everglades have to offer during this 4-hour tour. After your hotel pick-up, you ...
This family-friendly tour explores each decade through the industries and individuals that turned th...