This tour pools the greatest highlights of South Florida. Uncover Miami and the Everglades National Park during this 5-hour tour with your private guide. After your pickup in your Miami hotel, port or airport. Your guide will take you through the historic Art Deco District and Ocean Drive in South Beach. Learn the history of this distinctive architecture. In Wynwood explore the remarkable graffiti art, the small boutiques, shops, and cafes. Little Havana then offers its rich Cuban heritage with small Cuban cigar factories, coffee shops, and bars. Coconut Grove and Coral Gables are lovely residential areas with tropical gardens and historic mansions. Downtown and Brickell have astounding modern-day architecture and skyscrapers. Discover Everglades National Park with its array of animals, birds, and alligators on an airboat. Learn about alligators during a wildlife presentation. Visit Wynwood, Little Havana, Art Deco District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Brickell, all in one tour!
Cruises and boat tours
Private Miami and Everglades combo tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- See the main points of interest in Miami and the Everglades
- Visit Wynwood, Little Havana, Art Deco District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Brickell
- Take a group airboat ride and enjoy a wildlife show
What to expect
- Miami hotel, port or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Guide English, Italian, French, Spanish, or German
- Group airboat ride
- Wildlife show
Miami hotel, port or airport pick-up, and drop-off included. Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood pick-up from anywhere south of Sunrise Boulevard and east of Interstate 95.
What to remember
- English narration only on the boat
- Please provide the requested language option with your reservation
- Daily: 9.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.