Zoo Miami Best Value Package
- Don't wait in line to buy tickets
- Receive your tickets instantly after purchase
- Travel to four continents in a day by monorail
- Feed a giraffe, tortoise, camel or parrot
- Playworld Playground - half jungle, half water park for kids
- New exhibit Florida: Mission Everglades!
The Zoo Miami Best Value Package makes it easy to explore Africa, Asia, the Amazon and Australia in a single day. The zoo has 340 developed acres with more than 3,000 animals and over 1,200 plants and trees which are planted in such a way as to mimic the animals’ natural habitats. Encounter lions, tigers, orangutans, elephants, gorillas, chimps, koalas, tree kangaroos, meerkats and more.
The package includes a day pass to the zoo’s monorail. Travel over 340 acres with a bird’s eye view of canopy and animals. The monorail is air-conditioned and handicap accessible, making sure you have a relaxing trip.
In addition to encountering the zoo’s animals, you will receive one animal feeding. Meet a giraffe face-to-face and watch its 18-inch tongue wrap around the food you’re holding. If mammals aren’t your thing, check out the exhibit Wings Down Under: A Parrot Feeding Adventure and let brightly-colored birds perch on your shoulders and nibble at the treats.
Other adventures at the zoo include:
- Meet the Zookeeper talks - ask questions about your favorite animals
- Wings of Asia Aviary, the largest Asian-themed aviary in the western hemisphere with hundreds of free-flying birds
- Amazon and Beyond - a rainforest of jaguars, anacondas, bats, venomous snakes (behind glass exhibits, of course), rare frogs, harpy eagles and a 48,000-gallon aquarium
- Florida: Mission Everglades! Come face-to-face with some of the incredible animals that call Florida home. You’ll be sure to see alligators, crocodiles, a bald eagle and river otters!
- Ride an “airboat” on the Lostman’s River! (additional fees apply)
- Playworld Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some of that excess energy. Half jungle, half water park, they can stay dry or wet.
- Zoo Miami admission
- All-day monorail pass
- One animal feeding
- One boat ride for the month of January
- Additional experiences
- Children (ages 3-12)
Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd Street, Miami, FL 33177
- You'll receive your tickets instantly after purchase
- Present your ticket either printed or on your mobile device at the turnstiles
- Food and drinks cannot be brought into the zoo. However, should you decide to bring your own food, picnic tables outside the entrance are available for your use
- Be kind to the animals. If you harass or intentionally harm an animal, you will be escorted out of the zoo
- Straws, balloons, skateboards, skates, bicycles, radios (other than two-way radios), glass containers, fireworks, balls and frisbees are not permitted
- Sorry, no pets (service animals are permitted)
- No distribution of printed literature of any kind in or at the zoo
- You may feed animals in those areas where feed is on sale from the zoo, but exclusively with feed provided by the zoo. Feeding animals is prohibited in all other areas of the zoo.
- These animals have scientifically formulated diets to ensure their health and well-being
- For your safety and to help preserve the valuable plant and tree collection, please stay on the pathways. Do not pick any plants or leaves
- Speak nicely. Vulgar, profane or disrespectful language is not allowed
- For the safety and comfort of the guests and animals, smoking is only permitted in designated areas. These designated areas are conveniently located through the zoo and are clearly marked. They may also be found clearly marked on the zoo adventure guide
- Visitors may be photographed or video-taped during their visit. Their likeness
- may be used for marketing, advertising or public relations purposes without compensation
- Open daily 10.00am-5.00pm (ticket booths close at 3.30pm)
- Thanksgiving day 10.00am-3.00pm
- Christmas day 12.00pm-5.00pm
- Last admission one hour before closing
- Schedule subject to change
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an air-boat ride; it is a ...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...