A day in the life of Leonardo: the Last Supper, the Sforza Castle and Bramante´s Sacristy
- Join this 2.5 hour walking tour based on the genius of the Renaissance
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Leonardo's masterpiece: the Last Supper
- Visit the exquisite UNESCO-listed Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Enjoy Bramante's Sacristy in the silence of the friars' convent behind closed doors
Milan, 1498. Ludovico called “il Moro” encourage French army in Italy to use them against his enemies. But Milan is now a target too. The city is on the edge, but it has never been so beautiful! The Sforza court is wealthy and powerful and drew artists from all over Italy. Leonardo is only one in the crew, but he will eclipse them all… Art and more: discover a world of intrigue and passions! The rooms of the castle, with their treasures and their stories. The rooms in which Leonardo also walked, but not only him, cruel or just bizarre characters, women of fatal charm and, in the background, a wealth unmatched.
The Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie and the Sacristy, a masterpiece of the Renaissance by Bramante: Ludovico il Moro loved this church and dreamed of making it the mausoleum of his family. He has spared no efforts to make it unique.
The Last Supper, the masterpiece that changed Western art. A work that does not need presentations: one of the highest points of Leonardo's art, synthesis of his genius and, unfortunately, also of its defects.
- Professional art historian guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Last Supper
- Special opening of the Bramante's Sacristy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Piazza Castello, 7139, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
We will meet at the main entrance of the Sforza Castle, in front of the so-called "Tower of Filarete" (the one with the clock)
- This guided tour is in English only. We do not have audio guides in other languages
- The tour is held in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (2 hours at slow pace)
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
The Mondo Milan (Milan World) museum presents AC Milan trophies in a unique way, and narrates the cl...
Who lived in The Seven Heavenly Palaces of Anselm Kiefer? What do the objects attached to the towers...
During this tour you could learn the tradition of local food as a result of the Italian, and especia...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
Fetty Wap Special Guest - Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: Fetty Wap Atmosphe...