Best of Italian food on a walking tour of Milan
- Follow your guide through Brera district
- Learn more about food & history in Italy
- Discover the Navigli district, south of Milan
- See the brand new Porta Nuova district
Go on a 3-hour Food Tour in Milan and experience the memorable tastes in the historical district of Brera, one of the oldest and most fascinating neighborhoods in the city. Brera is the area in Milan where Old World charm meets the trendy and youthful vibe of downtown.
On your Food Tour in Milan, you'll get to taste delicious Italian food from local shops specializing in traditional recipes made with centuries-old techniques.
During your food culture walking tour, your guide will tell you about the colorful history of Milan and how it has transformed throughout the centuries. You'll travel through time on the ancient crossways of the city, starting with the "Navigli", the ancient system of navigable and interconnected canals, and ending with the new area of Milan called "Porta Nuova", which was constructed in order to host the International Expo in 2015.
You'll be entertained with stories and the origins of local food products and how they are made. After taking this Milan Food Tour, you'll be able to truly appreciate the traditional Italian pastry, pizza, Parma ham, Culatello, Mondeghili meatballs, ice cream, and more!
- English-speaking guide
- Melanzane alla Parmigiana (Eggplant Parmesan)
- Italian artisan beer
- Culatello (refined dry-cured ham)
- Milanese-style meatballs
- Parma ham aged for 24 months
- Authentic Italian gelato
- Milan-style aperitif at a trendy art and cocktail bar ?La Bicicletta"
- Pizza in teglia (pan pizza)Important note: the menu is subject to change based on the availability of specific seasonal ingredients.
- Child 4-10 years old: reduced
- Infant 0-3 years old: free
Via Solferino 5, Milano - Italy
Panificio Pattini, Via Solferino 5, Milano - Italy
- From Monday to Saturday at 10:00 am
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 5:30 pm
Take a break from sightseeing and spend your time tasting excellent Italian food and wine specially ...
The Do Eat Better Experience aperitivo and street-food tour is a walking tour around the Navigli and...
Enjoy a unique experience at the Cannavacciuolo Cafè & Bistrot belonging to the two-Michelin-starred...
Take an afternoon visit to Bergamo and enjoy a city tour of the old town, the Città Alta. Situated o...
Indulge in a tasty Italian journey and experience delicious tastings that were carefully selected to...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Dal 21 febbraio al 2 giugno 2019 Palazzo Reale di Milano ospita una grande retrospettiva dedicata al...
Discover Milan's changing skyline on a 2 hours and 30 minutes guided tour in Porta Nuova.Meet your p...
The Monumental Cemetery of Milan, named also "Monumentale", is one of the most unknown places of the...
Immerse yourself in the architecture and history of Milan with a private guide. Explore Milan’s most...