Best of Italian food on a walking tour of Milan
- Follow your guide through Brera district
- Learn more about food & history in Italy
- Discover the Navigli district, south of Milan
- See the brand new Porta Nuova district
Go on a 3-hour Food Tour in Milan and experience the memorable tastes in the historical district of Brera, one of the oldest and most fascinating neighborhoods in the city. Brera is the area in Milan where Old World charm meets the trendy and youthful vibe of downtown.
On your Food Tour in Milan, you'll get to taste delicious Italian food from local shops specializing in traditional recipes made with centuries-old techniques.
During your food culture walking tour, your guide will tell you about the colorful history of Milan and how it has transformed throughout the centuries. You'll travel through time on the ancient crossways of the city, starting with the "Navigli", the ancient system of navigable and interconnected canals, and ending with the new area of Milan called "Porta Nuova", which was constructed in order to host the International Expo in 2015.
You'll be entertained with stories and the origins of local food products and how they are made. After taking this Milan Food Tour, you'll be able to truly appreciate the traditional Italian pastry, pizza, Parma ham, Culatello, Mondeghili meatballs, ice cream, and more!
- English-speaking guide
- Melanzane alla Parmigiana (Eggplant Parmesan)
- Italian artisan beer
- Culatello (refined dry-cured ham)
- Milanese-style meatballs
- Parma ham aged for 24 months
- Authentic Italian gelato
- Milan-style aperitif at a trendy art and cocktail bar ?La Bicicletta"
- Pizza in teglia (pan pizza)Important note: the menu is subject to change based on the availability of specific seasonal ingredients.
- Child 4-10 years old: reduced
- Infant 0-3 years old: free
Via Solferino 5, Milano - Italy
Panificio Pattini, Via Solferino 5, Milano - Italy
- From Monday to Saturday at 10:00 am
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 5:30 pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, 27 September 2019 | 25th Opening Party GENERAL STORES & ClubNation present Ricardo Villalobo...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Saturday 21st September Take it Easy The Big Opening c/o Tunnel Club, Milano ????️Presale ticket 15€...
A former railway warehouse transformed into one of Europe's most renowned clubs. A metropolitan cave...
Saturday 28 September 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID Markantonio Riche...