CYCL-e around Bicocca. History, Contemporary Art and Architecture
- Enjoy an e-bike tour of the Bicocca district with an art historian
- Discover the Bicocca degli Arcimboldi, a 15th century building usually closed to the public
- Visit the contemporary art exhibitions at Pirelli HangarBicocca with a museum guide
- Relax with a lunch, an aperitif or a dinner at a special location, where food meets art
Explore the Bicocca district by e-bike and be amazed by its long and hidden history and contemporary changes. You will have the privilege to discover the traces of its past while visiting the Bicocca degli Arcimboldi, a lavish 15th century mansion house usually closed to the public, whose frescoes date back to the time of Ludovico il Moro. Finally, you will visit the exhibitions at the Pirelli HangarBicocca guided through the wonders of contemporary art. At the end of your visit, you can relax with a drink and food at the IUTA Bistrot.
- Premium electric bike rental
- Comfort & Safety Kit
- Art historian assistance
- Exclusive visit to the Bicocca degli Arcimboldi
- Guided tour at the Pirelli HangarBicocca
- Invitation to the IUTA Bistrot for a meal (lunch, aperitif or dinner)
- Transport to the meeting point
- Anything not specifically included
n. 2 Via Chiese, 20126 Milan
- Comfortable clothing, technical cycling shoes not needed, flat shoes
- Minimum age: 18
- Terms and conditions HERE
Saturday and Sunday at 10 a.m, 4 p.m and 5 p.m
Take a break from sightseeing and spend your time tasting excellent Italian food and wine specially ...
If you really want to visit Milan, you have to see its world-famous Cathedral first. This Skip the L...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Discover Genoa, a city with a glorious past. Spend your morning in the birthplace of Christopher Col...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
TREY SONGZ SPECIAL GUEST Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: International...