Tasting of aged wines at the Leonardo Vineyard
- Visit the Atellani house and enjoy a guided tasting in the beautiful Sala del Bramante
- Take an evening to discover Malvasia and other wines from small and rare vineyards with a unique story to tell
- Experience a tasting led by Pier Ottavio Daniele
The Leonardo Vineyard opens exclusively in the evenings for an illustrious wine experience.
Thanks to the support of the wine expert and journalist Pier Ottavio Daniele, La Vigna has decided to combine the uniqueness of rare wines that come from small vineyards that have big stories to tell.
Leonardo's Vineyard, the keeper of Leonardo's wine, has created a sensory journey linked to the culture of wine the itself.
- Tasting of Malvasia and other rare wines
- Visit to the Atellani House
La Vigna di Leonardo Corso Magenta, 65, 20123 MILAN
- 23 May: Gamba di Pernice - Piemonte and Robiola di Roccaverano dop
- 5 June: Magliocco canino – Calabria – Caciocavallo Silano dop
- 26 June: Priè Blanc – valle d’Aosta – Lardo di Arnad dop or Jambon de Bosses dop
- 4 July: Perricone – Sicily – Pecorino siciliano
- 18 July: Cagnulari – Sardenia – Fiore Sardo dop
- Wednesday and Thursday
- 23 May, 5 June, 26 June, 4 July, 18 July
- from 6.00pm to 9.30pm, tours run every 30 minutes
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Take a 2.5-hour tour exploring the area of Navigli and is secret places!Begin your tour at the Basil...
What is the first thing you have in mind when you think about Brera district?Be transported back in ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
TREY SONGZ SPECIAL GUEST Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: International...
Saturday 22 June 2019 from 11.00 pm Social Music City - Aftershow at AMNESIA milano w / Paco Osuna D...