Discover Navigli and Basilica of Sant’Eustorgio
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
Take a 2.5-hour tour exploring the area of Navigli and is secret places!
Begin your tour at the Basilica of San Lorenzo on Corso di Porta Ticinese, where your guide will lead you into the Basilica of Sant’Eustorgio, one of Milan’s oldest churches. Inside this church, you will admire the magnificent fresco paintings inside the Portinari Chapel.
Then, continue your tour towards Navigli. This district is famous for its system of canals that connect the city to Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, the Po and Ticino Rivers as well as with Switzerland and northwestern Europe. Today, you can see the system of dams invented by Leonardo Da Vinci.
Walk along the canal in Milan, a vibrant street of restaurants and cafes perfect for taking a coffee break during the day and a local hot spot for college students in the evening. View the typical styled houses called, Case a Ringhiera and the renewed Darsena, a beautiful corner where women used to wash clothes known as Vicolo Lavandai.
Other important places located in this area that your tour guide will show and explain will include the renewed Darsena, the beautiful corner where washerwomen used to wash clothes known as Vicolo Lavandai. To conclude your visit, the typical houses of this area are named 'Case a ringhiera'.
The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great masterpieces everyone knows. You will be guaranteed a professional and, of course, an enjoyable experience. Your guide will be monolingual, so you will not have to listen to everything being repeated in other languages.
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free
Corso di Porta Ticinese, 20123 Milano MI
Meet your guide at Colonne di San Lorenzo in front of Basilica di San Lorenzo (under the statue).
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 2 participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking on uneven grounds
- Proper clothing is required to enter religous sites, keep knees and shoulders covered
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of participants to operate
- Thursdays and Saturdays at 3.00pm
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior the starting time
Como is one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to ...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
The Mondo Milan (Milan World) museum presents AC Milan trophies in a unique way, and narrates the cl...
Who lived in The Seven Heavenly Palaces of Anselm Kiefer? What do the objects attached to the towers...
During this tour you could learn the tradition of local food as a result of the Italian, and especia...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...