Florence day trip by train with optional Uffizi Gallery tickets
- Easily reach the cradle of the Renaissance from Milan with high-speed train
- Explore Florence and its attractions with an included hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Informative audio commentary as you ride the open-top double-decker bus
- Optional skip-the-line ticket to the famous Uffizi Gallery
Discover Florence on your own on this day trip from Milan. Travel by high-speed train and spend a day in the pearl of the Renaissance. Take the hop-on hop-off city sightseeing bus to immerge yourself in the art and architecture of the unique city. You will see the Duomo and Brunelleschi's dome and, if selected, you can enter the Uffizi Gallery with a skip-the-line ticket.
In the morning, individually depart from central Milan for Florence by high-speed train. The journey will take around two hours, towards the heart of the Tuscan countryside. On arrival in Florence's Santa Maria Novella railway station your city sightseeing bus will be waiting for you just in front of the station. With unlimited access to this tourist bus, you can create your own tour schedule.
As the "cradle of the Renaissance", Florence hosts an incredible number of magnificent monuments, museums and churches. You can explore the well-preserved architecture of the historical center, take in panoramic views from Piazzale Michelangelo, or meet Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Gallery.
Your bus ticket is valid across two different routes for 24 hours, and you can hop on and off as much as you please, allowing you to customize your Florence experience. Whatever you choose do to, the schedule is up to you. The complimentary city map will help you find your way around. You'll have up to eight hours to explore at your leisure, before departing for Milan from Florence's Santa Maria Novella station.
Optional skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery (please note that the Uffizi Gallery is always closed on Monday)
With only a day to spend in Florence, avoid the queues and save precious time by purchasing skip-the-line tickets to Uffizi Gallery. Once inside, browse the phenomenal collection, which features incomparable works of art. View Botticelli's The Birth of Venus, Caravaggio's Medusa and Leonardo da Vinci's Adoration of the Magi, as well as many more Florentine masterpieces.
- High-speed train from Milan to Florence roundtrip ticket
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour 24-hour ticket
- Complimentary map and Florence book city guide
- Optional skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Live guide
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 1, 20125 Milano MI, Italy
Departure from Milan Central Station - Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 1
- Departure time of the train may vary. Please contact Zani Viaggi in order to confirm the booking. Reconfirmation of reservation is required at least 24 hours before scheduled departure. Failure to call will result to a 'no show' reservation and will not be eligible to refund
- Once the booking is submitted all sales are final, non-changeable, non-transferable and incur 100% cancellation penalties
Informative audio commentary on the hop-on hop-off bus:
- Every day 8.00am
- Please note that the Uffizi Gallery is always closed on Monday
Take a break from sightseeing and spend your time tasting excellent Italian food and wine specially ...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Discover Genoa, a city with a glorious past. Spend your morning in the birthplace of Christopher Col...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
TREY SONGZ SPECIAL GUEST Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: International...
Saturday 22 June 2019 from 11.00 pm Social Music City - Aftershow at AMNESIA milano w / Paco Osuna D...