Guided tour of Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper and the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Skip-the-line ticket to Leonardo's Last Supper
- Discover all the secrets of the most famous wall painting in the world
- Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Learn from your expert guide in art history
Men have always entrusted their stories to walls. Tales of hunting and war, images of kings and queens... even wildly written messages of love! But some walls have been more fortunate than others. Leonardo da Vinci painted his Last Supper on the north wall of the refectory of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
With this tour you will explore the history of this extraordinary painting and its protagonists - a fascinating story, thanks to our professional and exhaustive guide, who also happens to be passionate about Leonardo and the Renaissance. This way you can turn a simple visit into a fascinating experience, a journey into the lost grandeur of Renaissance Milan.
Santa Maria delle Grazie
Think about a very ambitious Duke... Ludovico il Moro. Add an ingenious artist looking for an opportunity... Leonardo da Vinci. And the sophisticated mind of a famous architect... Donato Bramante. You will get a clear picture of what Santa Maria delle Grazie was like in the Renaissance period: a place where, in addition to the convent, ideas were built. Your guide will tell you about the events that brought these illustrious figures together, sharing anecdotes of everyday life and some historical gossip. A journey back in time, in a corner of Milan away from the frenzy of everyday life. On the other hand, it's not every day that you get a chance to walk in the footsteps of Leonardo, in a place that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Last Supper
Finally, the centerpiece: the enchantment of the Last Supper in the silence of the convent friars' refectory. Together with your guide, you will enter the story painted by Leonardo da Vinci. You will see the astonishment, the embarrassment and the agitation narrated in the bodies and faces of the apostles gathered around Christ. Engaging expressions that Leonardo has been able to reproduce with scientific accuracy. You will experience the perplexity of travelers who throughout the centuries have stood before this grandiose scene which Leonardo has been able to lock in a timeless moment, like a camera of emotions.
- Expert guide on Leonardo da Vinci
- Skip-the-line ticket and guided tour of the Cenacolo
- Guided tour of the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Hotel transfer
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milan MI, Italy
The meeting point with the guide (whom you may recognize by the 'Leonardoamilano' badge) is in front of the entrance to the Cenacolo (on the outside)
- Please Note: The tour will start from Santa Maria delle Grazie and reach the Cenacolo at a later time, in the second part of the guided tour.
- IMPORTANT: Your reference point is our guide, with the Leonardoamilano badge, who already has the tickets and names of the participants, and who will be at the meeting place at the appointed time.
- HOW TO GET THERE: Metro: Red line 1, Conciliazione stop or Tram: 16, S. Maria delle Grazie stop
- Santa Maria delle Grazie is a place of worship and it is therefore necessary to wear appropriate clothing: long trousers for men; skirts below the knee or trousers for women, while avoiding sleeveless or too low-cut shirts. Please keep your voice down and avoid flash photography inside the church. The same applies to the Cenacolo.
- Please note that the Cenacolo Museum does not have a cloakroom/luggage service, and that visitors are not allowed to bring luggage to the Cenacolo.
- Saturday at 5.00pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 12th October Take it Easy Presale ticket 15€ Acquista ora online su Xceed! Risparmi, salti ...
Saturday 19 October 2019 Take it Easy presents LINE UP Tony Humphries 15 euros ticket present Buy no...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...