Handmade Pasta cooking class in Milan
- Dinner menu to keep you well-fed and happy
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Italians keep jealously their secret fresh handmade pasta's recipe that they learned when a child by their grandmother and mother: but as you know there are exceptions to every rule...So learn with a homemade cook how to prepare the only and unique Italian Pasta! The menù you'll prepare will include:
- Fresh handmade lasagna alla bolognese, with ragù (or summer vegetarian version with besciamella, pesto, ricotta and fresh confit tomatoes)*
- Homemade Ragù or Pesto sauce
- Homemade besciamella sauce
- White or red wine
We are two cooks and we love hosting people at our home restaurant, La Picà dell'Isola. Our apartment is in a historical, typical Milanese house, called “casa di ringhiera”, in an Art Nouveau building with a wonderful courtyard, you will feel the real Milanese atmosphere!
Furthermore, we live in Isola, one of the most charming neighborhood in Milan and we'd love sharing with you all secret stories beyond and all the professional secrets about making fresh pasta and Italian desserts.
* As we use just organic ingredients, we propose you during spring and summer to make ravioli and lasagna with fresh vegetables and basil; anyway if you prefer we offer you as an option Lasagna alla Bolognese, with ragù sauce (with organic meat) instead of making pesto together.
- All the tools needed for the cooking class are provided
- When you'll contact your cook, you will receive the correct address for this experience
- The cooks live with a small dog, Lucky: he would be happy to see you and he's going to stay in a room apart before and during the class and lunch. They just hope you don't suffer any allergy
- It will be necessary to contact the provider to schedule the day and the time of your cooking class, once bought your experience on Musement. You will find the provider's contact on the Musement voucher
- The minimum number of participants for this cooking class is 2
- The day and time of your cooking class must be agreed with your cook
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday, 27 September 2019 | 25th Opening Party GENERAL STORES & ClubNation present Ricardo Villalobo...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Friday 20 September 2019 from 11.30pm at Fabrique Milano - via Fantoli, 9 - Milan w / Solomun (Offic...
Saturday 21st September Take it Easy The Big Opening c/o Tunnel Club, Milano ????️Presale ticket 15€...
A former railway warehouse transformed into one of Europe's most renowned clubs. A metropolitan cave...