Helicopter ride to Antica Corte Pallavicina with dinner from Milan or Como
- Dine at the magnificent Antica Corte Pallavicina
- Taste the delicious world-recognized culatello in an old cellar
- Feel the adrenaline of a helicopter flight
The Antica Corte Pallavicina, located about 30 kilometers northwest of Parma, spreads a wide range of Italian culinary specialties, from its world-recognized culatello to its innovative dishes, all in the most strict quality standards.
With all the comforts and attention to details, yet modern in style, the Court features a gourmet restaurant, lead by the Michelin-starred chef Massimo Spigaroli; you will find exclusive creations, designed to suit your needs. A private dinner can be arranged in the magnificent red room and, during summer, you can also enjoy the “Chef in a basket”, a bike ride ending with an unforgettable picnic. In addition, you'll taste a delicious aperitif inside the famous culatello cellars. Enjoy this amazing experience at your own pace thanks to a helicopter charter flight!
- Helicopter transfer
- Dining experience
- Tour guide
From Milan or Como
please contact the local supplier after the booking confirmation in order to organize the pick-up
- Instead of dinner (late afternoon departure), you can book a bike ride with picnic. In this case, a late morning departure will be scheduled
- Please contact the local supplier after the booking confirmation in order to organize the pick-up (telephone number on the voucher)
- Please indicate the departure city during the booking process
Saturday 22nd September 2018 MILAN FASHION WEEK AMNESIA milano in collaboration w / VOID welcome Chr...
Friday 21 September 2018 at Fabrique Milan AMNESIA milan, Loud-Contact, Sincronie Milan welcome Solo...