Last Supper and San Maurizio Church guided tour
- See Leonardo Da Vinci's masterpiece, The Last Supper
- Marvel at the frescoes of San Maurizio Church
- Admire the serene Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
Discover the most popular masterpiece of the city of Milan and travel through the places that have marked the life of Leonardo da Vinci! Admire the frescoes of San Maurizio Church, take a short walk and Santa Maria delle Grazie Church, to visit Da Vinci’s Last Supper.
San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore Church is called "The Sistine Chapel of Milan" and it keeps in its inside more than 2500 square meters of frescoes, distributed on the walls and on the side chapels of this ancient convent church. With your professional guide, you will admire the magnificent fresco decoration realized during the Sixteenth Century by several artists like Bernardino Luini. The attention for the details, the sense of space and movement combined with a great sweetness in the representation of faces make every corner of this place a fascinating discovery.
Santa Maria delle Grazie Church is a very special site in the heart of the city, a real gem from the Reinassance that keeps the most popular masterpiece of the world: The Last Supper.
You will dive into the story painted by Leonardo da Vinci and you will observe the astonishment, embarrassment, and agitation coming out from the bodies and the faces of the Apostles gathered around Christ. Strong gestures and expressions that Leonardo was able to reproduce with scientific attention. You will feel the same wonder felt by travelers of every century in front of this magnificent scene that Leonardo was able to freeze in a timeless moment like captured with a camera of emotions.
- Guided tour in English and Italian language
- The Last Supper skip the line entrance ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Corso Magenta, 15, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Corso Magenta 15, Milan
- It is required to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts
- You will visit San Maurizio church first, then you could visit the Last Supper Museum
- We can fully refund the amount you paid only up to 7 days before the date of the visit. If you cancel the visit between 6 and 3 days in advance, we will reimburse you 50% of the fee, while there are no reimbursements of any kind for those who warn us less than 48 hours before the visit, or for those who do not attend the appointment with the guide.
Saturdays at 4pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Take a 2.5-hour tour exploring the area of Navigli and is secret places!Begin your tour at the Basil...
What is the first thing you have in mind when you think about Brera district?Be transported back in ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
TREY SONGZ SPECIAL GUEST Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: International...
Saturday 22 June 2019 from 11.00 pm Social Music City - Aftershow at AMNESIA milano w / Paco Osuna D...