Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper guided tour
- Admire Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Discover every curiosity about the painting
- Visit Bramante Cloister in Santa Marie delle Grazie Church
Discover one of the best masterpieces in the world with your certificate monolingual guide.
Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper is more than a magnificent piece of art: in fact, it hides a lot of curiosities in the painting.
During this one-hour tour, you will discover everything about this unique UNESCO World Heritage piece of art and you will also have the opportunity to visit Bramante Cloister, one of the most exceptional in the world, right inside Santa Maria delle Grazie Church.
- Tickets to the Last Supper
- Certified Tour Guide
- Headphones from 5 participants
- Small groups tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (optional with extra charge)
- Reduced: chid (5-12)
- Free: infant (0-4)
Piazza S.Maria delle Grazie, Milan
In front of the church
- Please be sharp at the meeting point. No latecomers will be accepted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times subjected to organization
- We invite guests to wear proper clothing required to enter to religious sites (Please note that knees and shoulders must be covered)
- It’s not allowed to enter to the sites with suitcases and big size bags
- Please be aware that security controls with metal detector will be held: please advise if you are pregnant or with pacemakers
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Enjoy a Milan walking tour by night and admire the city from another point of view.You walk across t...
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to discover the artistic side of Leonardo da Vinci through...
The Monumental Cemetery of Milan is Considered as a proper open-air museum and one of the most chara...
Indulge in a tasty Italian journey and experience delicious tastings that were carefully selected to...
We brought a winery to a metropolis. Why? To welcome you and give you the key to a world that is som...