- Try the best social dining experience in Milan
- Enjoy the real Milanese Aperitivo with a local foodie
- Eat like locals
The Do Eat Better Experience aperitivo and street-food tour is a walking tour around the Navigli and Porta Ticinese area. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local guide able to explain every detail of the selected bars, their beverages and preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities. Furthermore, the foodie also gives samples of local history and culture and point at major touristic attractions while passing by.
Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high-quality drinking and gourmet gastronomy as a way to learn about Italian culture and lifestyle while walking with a local. The tour will take place with a small group in order to give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Within our aperitivo-street food tour in Milan, you are going to taste different versions of the aperitivo:
- Cocktails: Italy in general, and Milan in particular, have elaborated several spirits, now renowned and loved all around the world. Directly from the hands of trained mixologists, you will try excellent cocktails whose main components are the spirits that made Milan’s and Italy’s history. Our cocktails will take you on a journey discovering how the Milanese culture in beverages has influenced nearly every region of Italy.
- Wine: Italy is wines’ homeland, and all around Milan several famous wine yards have their premises and production sites. Our tour presents a selection of the best labels among Italian wine cellars.
- Italian cheese: in the framework of a unique location, you will taste the best Italian cheese and get to know their organoleptic features, as well as their preparation techniques, which make them so exquisite.
- Cutting board with cold cuts and other high-quality snacks: each stop includes a wide selection of cured meats, gourmet snacks and tastings of local preparations.
- Fried cutlet: similar to the more famous and common, the Milanese cutlet, this version is served in one of the most beloved places by milanese people when it comes to street food.
- Gourmet sandwich: Milan's street food has evolved and, alongside typical street products, has flanked its gourmet versions. We will take a break to try a fantastic sandwich filled with high quality Italian ingredients.
- Local guide English/Italian speaking
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Milano MI, Italy
Porta Ticinese, Piazza Ventiquattro Maggio 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
- The tour unfolds along the two bridges on the Naviglio Grande, hub of Milan’s social scene
- Tour guests must be 18 years old to participate in alcohol tastings
- The tour has a 3-people minimum and a 10-people maximum policy. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule onto another time or date.
- Expect a drink at each stop (cocktail, wine) and a serving plate with high quality snacks. Other servings are not included.
- Please let us know if you suffer from any food allergies or intolerances, we will not be held responsible for any guests not informing us about special dietary restrictions at the time of the booking.
From Tuesday to Sunday
Starting at 05.40 pm
Kijk je naar het perfecte cadeau om een verjaardag te vieren of om simpelweg jouw affectie te tonen?...
Every Tuesday our fabulous party: Flamingo! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: ...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Finest Thursdays! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits L...
Every Sunday our fabulous party: Special Sunday! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines...
Sabato 21 Luglio 2018 dalle ore 23.30 Social Music City - Aftershow at AMNESIA milano w/ Luigi Madon...