Milan walking tour with Da Vinci’s Last Supper skip-the-line tickets
- Don't waste hours waiting in line to see Da Vinci’s Last Supper
- See top attractions such as Duomo, Sforza Castle and La Scala theatre with an exclusive walking tour
- Explore the famous fashionable Brera neighborhood
- Small group tour for a more intimate and personalized experience
Your tour starts at the center of the city (geographically and socially) with the famous Milan Duomo. This incredible Cathedral is often described as one of the most beautiful churches in the world. In his book Innocents Abroad, Mark Twain gave it a chapter of its own, saying “So grand, so solemn, so vast! And yet so delicate, so airy, so graceful!”. With skip-the-line tickets at the Duomo, you won’t waste time in line, getting straight inside for a guided tour of this majestic space.
Your next stop is the impressive Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a 19th-century glass vaulted shopping arcade. Brimming with fashionable shops and cafés, it's often called the drawing room of Milan for its importance as a common meeting point. Passing through the Gallery, you'll arrive at Piazza della Scala, the square which houses the world-renowned Scala Theatre – Milan’s Opera House since 1778 which is still in use. Some of the greatest musicians and singers in history have performed here, notably Giuseppe Verdi whose famous operas, such as Falstaff, often premiered in this very theatre.
Next, it’s through the Brera District. Rich in historical buildings, literature cafés, restaurants and fashionable bars, this area has long been home to artists and intellectuals. From here picturesque, winding streets lead us north past Castello Sforzesco. An imposing medieval Castle and fortress, Sforzesco was once seat and residence of the ruling family of Milan and now houses several of the city's museums and art collections.
You'll end your tour with a bang at Milan’s most famous attraction – Leonardo Da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’. Hidden away at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, this masterpiece attracts huge crowds leading to general access queues that often stretch for hours. With a pre-booked slot and skip-the-line access, you'll get you straight inside, where you’ll spend 15 minutes alone with this masterpiece, your group of just 25 people or less, and your guide.
And there you have it. In just three hours you’ll have seen all the highlights of Milan and become acquainted with the city, leaving just one question – how are you going to spend the rest of your trip?
- Skip-the-line access, reservation, and ticket for the Last Supper
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Children (0-14): reduced
Piazza del Duomo, 14, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Under the arches of the Mondadori shop (written in MONDADORI on the sign), which is on the right hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral. Your City Wonders guides will have a City Wonders sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.
- This service ends around at Santa Maria delle Grazie (Last Supper). Please note that the ending point of this service is different to the starting point. Your guide will leave you at Santa Maria delle Grazie Church (home to The Last Supper). Both Conciliazione (line 1) and Cadorna (lines 1 & 2) metro stops are easily accessible from this point.
- Infants and children, no matter how young, must have a tour purchased for them in order to join on the visit inside the Last Supper.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. City Wonders cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings and Religious Holidays. On these days, a full explanation will be given from outside the Cathedral.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Departure Time: 10:30am or 2:30pm
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
A forgotten history links Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. This is t...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
Join this 2-hour tour with a professional tour guide to visit the La Scala Opera House, with the col...
What is the first thing you have in mind when you think about Brera district?Be transported back in ...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
Aperto al grande pubblico dal 27 Gennaio 2018, "ArSe – Il percorso dei Segreti" svela per la prima v...
This is a unique tour as it allows you to discover and savor the secrets of truffles while comfortab...
During this unique food walking tour, you'll explore Lecco’s historic center allowing you to indulge...