- Visit the largest Italian museum dedicated to technological development
- Discover the many collections and interactive exhibits dedicated to science and technology
- Admire Leonardo Da Vinci's historic models, the GR 552 locomotive and a real moon rock
Enter one of the most historically-significant places in the heart of Milan on a trip from the past to the present and on into the future.
Opened in 1953, the National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci is one of the largest science and technology museums in Europe. Nestled in the cloisters of a sixteenth-century Olivetan monastery, it covers 50,000 square meters. It is a place where you experience a unique and engaging approach to science and technology.
From 19 July, don't miss the temporary exhibition "Leonardo da Vinci Parade," an unprecedented path through the world's most important collection of historical models built from the drawings of Leonardo da Vinci, flanked by frescoes painted by 16th-century Lombard painters of the Pinacoteca di Brera.
Get excited while seeing extraordinary objects such as steam trains, the AC72 Luna Rossa catamaran, the brigantine schooner Ebe and the bridge of command of the Conte Biancamano liner. Get on board the Enrico Toti Submarine and relive the thrill of sailors at sea.
Discover the new Spazio area with the only piece of the moon on show in Italy and visit the exhibitions "#FoodPeople. The exhibition for those hungry for innovation" and "Extreme. In search of the particles."
On weekends and holidays, there is a rich program of activities and interactive workshops, initiatives in the Tinkering Zone or in the Maker Space, guided tours and special events included with your admission ticket.
- Leonardo da Vinci Parade
- Sacral, installation by Edoardo Tresoldi
- Official skip-the-line ticket
- Entry to museum and its temporary exhibitions
- Included in the admission price on weekends and public holidays there are various activities conducted in Italian including experiments in interactive workshops to experience hands-on science and technology, events in the Tinkering Zone to unleash your creativity and guided tours to experience the Museum and discover its exhibitions
- Enrico Toti Submarine
- VR activities
- Reduced: visitors under 26 years old and over 65 years old
- Free of charge: children under 3 years old, disabled people with helper or family member, tourist guides and interpreters with tourist groups, journalists (with proper identification), members of I.C.O.M. and I.C.C.R.O.M., school teachers with student group (upon reservation)
Via San Vittore, 21, 20123 Milano
Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci
- This is a daily ticket that allows you to visit the museum on the day selected during purchase, at the time you prefer
- Temporary exhibitions are included in this entrance ticket
- Once purchased, cancellations, changes or refunds are not possible
- Tuesday to Friday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10.00am - 7.00pm
- Closed on Mondays, 24-25 December, 1 January
Entry is permitted up to 30 minutes before closing time
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
Discover the works of Leonardo Da Vinci as you've never seen before! Enter the world of the absolute...
The fifteenth-century Sforza Castle was commissioned by Francesco Sforza, the former Duke of Milan. ...
Located in the beautiful Arengario Palace, the Museo del Novecento hosts some of the greatest master...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
It's the largest and most important natural history museum in Italy. The Museum of Natural History i...
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
The Navigli canals are a magical place, where time seems to have stopped! Treat yourself to a guided...