Rome day trip by train with optional Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel tickets
- Easily reach the Eternal City from Milan with high-speed train
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket included to discover Rome
- See the Colosseum, Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain
- Optional skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
Leave Milan by high-speed train and spend the day sightseeing in Rome on your own. After a 3.5-hour morning train journey to Rome, you'll have the rest of the day to explore the historic city independently. Take a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and listen to audio commentary as you cruise around on an open-top double-decker bus to landmarks such as the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. If selected, enjoy hassle-free entry to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with a skip-the-line ticket.
In the morning, individually depart from central Milan for Rome by high-speed train. The journey will take 3.5-hour to Rome Termini Station where your City Sightseeing bus will be waiting for you. With your complimentary city map and 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket you can hop on and off as much as you please, allowing you to customize your Roman experience. The "Eternal City" hosts an incredible number of magnificent monuments, museums and churches.
Enjoy the views and listen to the audio commentary or hop off and take a break, walk among the coffee shops of the Dolce Vita or stroll along the river Tiber and discover typical restaurants and bars, where you can taste typical Roman dishes. Whatever you choose do to, the schedule is up to you! You'll have up to eight hours to explore at your leisure, before departing for Milan from Rome's Termini station.
Optional skip-the-line ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel (please note that the Vatican Museums are always closed on Sunday)
Make the most of your limited time in Rome by booking a skip-the-line ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Avoid the queues and once inside, admire the phenomenal collection of the Vatican Museums, which includes magnificent Renaissance artwork by Raphael as well as many more masterpieces. End your visit at the Sistine Chapel, where you will admire probably the most famous piece of art in the Vatican: Michelangelo's breathtaking ceiling fresco The Last judgement.
- Standard round-trip high-speed train ticket between Milan and Rome
- Rome hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket (valid for 24 hours)
- City map and guide book
- Optional skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Live guide
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 1, 20125 Milano MI, Italy
Departure from Milan Central Station - Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 1
- Departure time of the train may vary. Please contact Zani Viaggi in order to confirm the booking. Reconfirmation of reservation is required at least 24 hours before scheduled departure. Failure to call will result to a 'no show' reservation and will not be eligible to refund
- Once the booking is submitted all sales are final, non-changeable, non-transferable and incur 100% cancellation penalties
Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Stops:
- Via Marsala (Termini Station)
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circus Maximus
- Piazza Venezia
- St Peter's Basilica and Vatican City
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza di Spagna
- Piazza Barberini
Informative audio commentary on the hop-on hop-off bus:
- Every day 7.00am
- Please note that the Vatican Museums are always closed on Sunday
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Take a 2.5-hour tour exploring the area of Navigli and is secret places!Begin your tour at the Basil...
What is the first thing you have in mind when you think about Brera district?Be transported back in ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
TREY SONGZ SPECIAL GUEST Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: International...
Saturday 22 June 2019 from 11.00 pm Social Music City - Aftershow at AMNESIA milano w / Paco Osuna D...