The best of Milan tour with Last Supper skip the line tickets
- Get the very best of Milan in a single tour
- Skip the long line and admire the Last Supper
- Visit the majestic Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and the beautiful Duomo Square
Walk through the historic center of Milan to discover the most significant cultural sites and the history of the city. Don't miss the chance to discover all the iconic places in Milan in a unique half-day tour!
First you will visit Piazza della Scala and you will know the history of this world-famous theatre where great singers and conductors, such as Giuseppe Verdi, performed. Then, you will reach Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the first “shopping mall” in Italy, a fascinating site rich in history.
You could admire Piazza Duomo and its Cathedral, one of Europe’s most beautiful buildings and the symbol of the city. Walking through the city, you will reach the Sforza Castle, home to power, intrigue, splendor and severe downfalls of the lords of the city.
Last but not least, you will visit the Last Supper Museum with your skip the line tickets. There you could discover the charm of the Last Supper in the silence of the friars’ refectory, observe the astonishment, embarrassment and agitation conveyed by the Apostles’ bodies and faces.
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Last Supper skip the line entrance tickets
- Food and beverage
- Pick-up from the hotel
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, 11/12, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Meet your guide in Piazza Scala, near the statue of Leonardo Da Vinci. He will be wearing a "LeonardoaMilano" badge. Please be there 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
How to reach the meeting point:
Red Line M1, stop DUOMO
Yellow Line M3, stop DUOMO
- This tour will be held in English only and audio guides in other languages will not be available
- A moderate amount of walking will be involved (3 hours at slow pace)
- The tour will not be suitable for wheelchair users
- The tour will be held regardless of weather conditions, please wear appropriate clothes
- It will possible to take picture in the Last Supper museum without a flash, but it will not be possible to use selfie sticks or tripods
- It will be prohibited to bring animals inside the museums or churches
- It will not be possible to bring metal or glass objects, luggage or big handbags inside the Last Supper Museum
- Please do not bring your luggage with you
Saturday and Sunday
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Saturday 23 March From 23:00 to 05:00 Ben UFO all night long c / o Tunnel Club, Milan Doors open 23....
BOB SINCLAR - BENNI BENASSI - ALBERTINO Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: Bob Sinclar,Benny Benas...
Friday 5 April 2019 Daab, Big Family New Era and Wats Records present: Onur Özer + Stefano Di Miceli...
Saturday 30 March 2019 from 11.00 pm Amnesia Milan in collaboration with Big Family New Era w / Sidn...
Friday 19 April 2019 from 23.30 YOUTH Milan - Space Milano at AMNESIA Milan present Yaya Alex Rubia ...