The great wine tour from Milan with Barolo and Spumante tasting
- Discover in a single day two of the best wine regions in Italy
- Enjoy a lunch in winery or in a typical local restaurant, with grappa as digestive
- Taste the king of red wines, the famous Barolo
This wine tour was especially studied to satisfy even the hardest to please wine lovers. On this tour you will discover some of the most famous Italian wines, visiting two different wine regions: Monferrato and Langhe, both belonging to the Unesco World Heritage.
In the morning start your tour having a look at the nice sloping hills of Monferrato: the enchanting colours, flavours and savours are emotions you are going to feel again during your wine tasting.
Here you will taste different excellent wines, including the excellent Spumante, the italian version of Champagn.
This will take place in the worldwide famous "subterranean cathedrals", more than 10 km. (15 miles) of galleries dug into tufa, about a hundred feet under the ground, where millions of bottles undergo fermentation at the constant temperature of 12-14°C ( °F), In this enchanting and magic place, you will discover all the different phases of the wine production and you will experience a fantastic tasting.
In the afternoon, after an excellent lunch in a winery or in a local restaurant, you will moove to Langhe region.
Here you will visit a family run winery, located on the top of a hill dominating the whole area, with a breathtaking view over the vine-striped region.
At the end of the visit of the wine-cellars, discover the taste of Barolo, considered the king of the red wines.
After this tour, the Italian wine will have no more secrets for you.
- Lunch in a winery or in a local restaurant
- Barolo and Spumante wine tasting
- Guided visit of the Cathedral
- Transfer from Milan
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (only with the private tour)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off on request
- Child (0-12): reduced
Pagano M1, 20145 Milano MI
In the parking lot right outside Pagano M1 subway station.
- Small group tour max.7 people
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off on request (15 euro per person)
- It is also available a private tour with pick-up included. You can choose this option at the time of booking and you will be asked to provide your pick-up address
- 8.45am departure from Milan (Pagano parking lot)
- 10.45am arrival in Canelli and visit of one of the unique "Subterranean Cathedrals"
- 01.00pm lunch in a local winery
- 04.00pm Barolo wine tasting on a renowned winery
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Friday 15 November 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Nina Kraviz >> Tickets online: Buy now on...
Saturday 7 December 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >> Tickets Online: Buy now...
Saturday 30 November 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano welcomes KNTXT w / Charlotte de Witte Monoloc...