The hidden treasures Milan's Duomo
No doubts that the Duomo of Milan is the most exceptional architecture of the city, known all around the world. It took five centuries to complete it and the result is an extraordinary combination of forms, where white marble became the main feature of Lombard Gothic style.
During this 2.5 hour tour you will discover the history of one of the most important symbols of Catholicism, the Duomo of Milan. A qualified tour guide will take you back in time to discover the Baptistery and the archaeological area located in the basement of the Cathedral.
The visit continues with the exploration of the Cathedral with its sculptures, paintings and stained glass windows. During the final step of the tour, you will enjoy a breathtaking view from the Terraces.
The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great masterpieces everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional and, of course, an enjoyable experience. Prepare yourself for an exciting journey through the history of one of the main symbols of the Catholicism.
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free
Piazza Duomo, 8, 20122 Milano MI
Meet your guide in Piazza del Duomo in front of Museo del Novecento.
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of 2 participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- In order to facilitate the supervision of to the cathedral the Public Security Authorities will check guests pockets and bags for glass and metal objects before entry
- It is also forbidden to enter the cathedral with helmets, luggage and big bags
- Proper clothing required to enter to religious sites, knees and shoulders must be covered
- You are not allowed to enter the sites with suitcases and big size bags
- Please note this tour must reach a minimum number of participants to operate
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 9.00am
- Arrive 15 minutes before the starting time
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 19 October 2019 Take it Easy presents LINE UP Tony Humphries 15 euros ticket present Buy no...
Saturday 26 October 2019 From 11.30 pm Take it Easy presents LINE UP Nicky Siano DJLMP 15 euros tick...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...