The Milan Pass
- Enjoy free public transportation for 48 hours
- Get free entry to museums and attractions
- Special offers on tours and entertainment
- Discounts for activities, shopping and restaurants
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best of museums, attractions, city tours, transport, restaurants and shops across the city. Get all Milan top attractions while saving both time and money! The Milan Pass helps maximize your time in the city, providing you with the perfect sightseeing itinerary, exclusive special offers and access to various museums and attractions. The Milan Pass guarantees free entry or reduced-price tickets to affiliated facilities: holders get exclusive discounts and benefits at loads of shops, restaurants and affiliated leisure facilities across Milan.
Free entry to attractions in Milan:
- Duomo terrace and museum (by elevator)
- La Scala Museum and Theater (free entrance and reduced price guided visit)
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Highline Galleria
- Museum of Sciene and Technology
- Triennale Design Museum
- San Siro Stadium Inter&Milan Museum
- Casa Milan – Mondo Milan Museum
- Leonardo 3 – “The World of Leonardo” interactive museum
- Vigna di Leonardo – Leonardo’s Vineyard
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
- Art and Science Museum
Discounts for the best shops and restaurants:
- La Scala Shop
- Erboristeria del Castello
- Traditional gelato
- Bar Corsia at the Giardino bar
- Obikà Mozzarella Restaurant
- Milan Pass valid for 48 hours
- City map/guide
- Discounts booklet
- City map with city tips
- Monthly calendar of artistic and cultural events
- Hop-on hop-off tour or public transportation
- Food and drinks
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
- Children 0-3 years old: free of charge
Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli)
Zani Viaggi Agency - Milan Visitor Center
- Please choose between the Milano Citysighseeing Hop on Hop off ticket AND the Milan Pass including Atm Public Transport Ticket at the moment of your reservation
- At the moment of purchase, you will be asked to select a date for the Milan Pass’ pick-up on the calendar
- After confirmation of the purchase, you will receive a voucher that you can exchange with the pass once you have arrived in Milan at the tour operator agency
- The Milan Pass is valid for 48 hours from the first use
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
A must do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
Milan holds extraordinary evidence of the innovative talent of two of the most important protagonist...
Como is one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to ...
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance to the Duomo rooftop and marvel at the impressive view of the city sk...
Take part in a typical happy hour in Milan and enjoy an aperitivo tour with a local guide. You and y...
Join this tour in an elegant and traditional wine bar located in the heart of Milan for a special wi...