Tickets to the Duomo of Milan
- Visit the milanese landmark and enjoy an amazing view from the top
- Walk on the terraces of the Cathedral, among its Gothic spires
- Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunning landmark that needs to be seen and admired if you find yourself in this capital of fashion. Piazza Duomo, the Cathedral’s square, is and always has been the historical, cultural and political center of the city and all the city streets seem to originate in this place.
From the terraces of the Cathedral you can enjoy an amazing view of the dense embroidery of the characteristic Gothic spires, arches (that hide excess rain water), pinnacles and statues, and you’ll have an incredible view on the city.
Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to reach the rooftop!
- Options: 1. Duomo Pass A: Cathedral, Terraces by lift, Duomo Museum, Archaeological area, San Gottardo Church | 2. Duomo Pass B: Cathedral, Terraces on foot, Duomo Museum, Archaeological area, San Gottardo Church | 3. Terraces admission by lift | 4. Terraces admission on foot
- Reduced: child 6-12 years old
- Free: child 0-5 years old, disabled people and helper, military in uniform, accompanying guide
Piazza del Duomo
Go straight to the security check point bringing your voucher with you
- The date you choose in the calendar are mandatory for the entrance
- Not refundable, not exchangeable tickets
- We inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Cathedral, terraces and all relevant areas of the Veneranda Fabbrica with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourage you not bring big bags
The price breakdown is as follows:
- Standard price: Duomo Pass A €17 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Duomo Pass B €13 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Terraces + elevator €14 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Terraces + stairs €10 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€
- Child: Duomo Pass A €9 + booking fee 1.50€ + agency commission 1.50€ | Duomo Pass B €7 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Terraces + elevator €8 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€ | Terraces + stairs €6 + booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 1.5€
- Every day
- Cathedral: daily 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Terraces: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church: daily 10.00am - 6.00pm (closed Wednesdays)
- Archaeological area: daily 9.00am - 7.00pm
- St. Stefano Baptistery: daily 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Last admission one hour before closing
Times may vary due to Christmas holidays:
- 20/12 - Cathedral, Archaeological Area and Scurolo di San Carlo: last admission at 17:10
- 23/12 - Cathedral, Archaeological Area and Scurolo di San Carlo: last admission at 16:20
- 24/12 - Cathedral, Archaeological Area and Scurolo di San Carlo: last admission at 16.30
- 24/12 - Museum and Church of San Gottardo closed from 14:00. Last admission at 13:10
- 25/12 - Monumental Complex: closed. Cathedral open for celebrations
- 26/12 - Museum and Church of San Gottardo: extraordinary opening
- 31/12 - Cathedral, Archaeological Area and Scurolo di San Carlo: last admission at 16:30
- 31/12 - Museum and Church of San Gottardo closed from 14:00. Last admission at 13:10
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
This tour will take you on a walking route, to thoroughly appreciate the best city highlights, and y...
A forgotten history links Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. This is t...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
Just a 30-minute drive from Milan, Vicolungo - The Style Outlets - is your perfect shopping destinat...
Take a break from sightseeing and spend your time tasting excellent Italian food and wine specially ...