Tickets to the Museo Teatrale alla Scala
- Visit the La Scala Theater Museum in Milan
- Relive 200 monumental years of theater history
- Admire a rich collection of musical instruments, letters and scenographic sketches
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Milan.
Founded in 1911, this museum contains more than 200 years of history related to music and theater: dancers, conductors, actors, composers, and much more! The museum preserves a rich collection of musical instruments, letters and scenographic sketches so that its visitors are able to experience and relive these theatrical moments and the elaborate efforts of the theater participants - both on stage and behind the scenes.
Don't forget that in addition to the library, there is a Museum archive containing theatrical posters, autographed letters, musical manuscripts (including Verdi's Messa da Requiem and Rossini's Tancredi), and more than 300 scattered sheet of music including those of Verdi, Puccini, Donizetti, Beethoven, and Rossini.
- Entrance ticket to the Museo Teatrale alla Scala (La Scala Theater Museum)
- Reduced: students, visitors over 65 years of age
Largo Antonio Ghiringhelli, 1, 20121 Milan
Museo Teatrale alla Scala
- Entrance to the Museum allows visitors to view the theater and the stages in the case that there are no rehearsals or shows in session
- No large backpacks or bags are allowed in the museum - they must be stored in the lockers at the entrance
- The Museum closes at 5.30pm, so for any visitors with tours scheduled at 4.45pm, it is advisable to stop by the Museum before your tour
Prices are as follows:
- Full price: € 10 + € 1.50 presale + € 1.50 commission
- Reduced: € 7 + € 1.50 presale + € 1.50 commission
VISITING THE THEATER
- The strictest silence must be maintained when visiting the stages and in the theater
- In the theater boxes it is forbidden to photograph or film, except when the signs indicate otherwise
VISITING THE MUSEUM
- Visitors cannot take any action that could cause damage or disturb other visitors
- Photographs may only be taken for private use
- Use of flash is prohibited
- The following actions are not allowed: smoking, consuming food and drink, running in the museum or theater, touching objects and paintings, leaving personal objects unattended, moving chairs or furniture of any kind
- Every day from 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Last entrance at 5.00pm
Days of closure:
- 7 December
- 24 December (afternoon)
- 25 December
- 26 December
- 31 December (afternoon)
- 1 January
- Easter Sunday
- 1 May
- 15 August
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
Enjoy a fully organized day in Milan to see the best the city has to offer with the help of an exper...
Dal 1° maggio all’8 settembre 2019 il MUDEC di Milano ospita “Roy Lichtenstein. Multiple visions” un...
Dal 13 marzo al 14 luglio 2019 Palazzo Reale ospita “Il meraviglioso mondo della natura. Una favola ...
From 19th June to 6th October Palazzo Reale will host the extraordinary retrospective "I Preraffaell...
Dal 15 maggio al 15 settembre 2019, il Mudec di Milano ospita l'esposizione fotografica dell'artista...
Explore the Bicocca district by e-bike and be amazed by its long and hidden history and contemporary...
This 3-hour walking food tour will lead you to discover what makes Italian cuisine so tasteful and a...