Tour of Milan, Duomo, Galleria, Scala Theatre and Brera District
- A walking tour to see historical Milan's highlights
- A visit at the Duomo cathedral from outside
- Walk around Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Get an outside-look of the Scala Theatre
- Discover Milan's artistic heart, namely, the Brera district
A private guided walking tour through the city of Milan to discover some of the wonderful sights the city has to offer. Start off at the well-known Duomo cathedral, followed by a visit to Milan's elegant Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, continue at the Scala Theatre and get an outside-look of this beautiful opera house, and lastly stroll along the streets of the artistic heart of Milan that is the Brera district.
- Guide (available in English and other languages)
- Walking tour
- Entrance tickets to monuments
Piazza del Duomo, 12, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
In front of the Royal Palace
- Every day
- At 10.00am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
BOB SINCLAR - BENNI BENASSI - ALBERTINO Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: Bob Sinclar,Benny Benas...
Saturday 23 March 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano welcomes Patrick Topping B.CONVERSO A.Lab (Amnes...
Friday 5 April 2019 Daab, Big Family New Era and Wats Records present: Onur Özer + Stefano Di Miceli...
Saturday 30 March 2019 from 11.00 pm Amnesia Milan in collaboration with Big Family New Era w / Sidn...
Friday 19 April 2019 from 23.30 YOUTH Milan - Space Milano at AMNESIA Milan present Yaya Alex Rubia ...