- A walking tour to see historical Milan's highlights
- A visit at the Duomo cathedral from outside
- Walk around Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Get an outside-look of the Scala Theatre
- Discover Milan's artistic heart, namely, the Brera district
A private guided walking tour through the city of Milan to discover some of the wonderful sights the city has to offer. Start off at the well-known Duomo cathedral, followed by a visit to Milan's elegant Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, continue at the Scala Theatre and get an outside-look of this beautiful opera house, and lastly stroll along the streets of the artistic heart of Milan that is the Brera district.
- Guide (available in English and other languages)
- Walking tour
- Entrance tickets to monuments
Piazza del Duomo, 12, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
In front of the Royal Palace
- Every day
- At 10.00am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Every Tuesday our fabulous party: Flamingo! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: ...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Finest Thursdays! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits L...
Every Friday our fabulous party: Paradise! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: D...
Every Sunday our fabulous party: Special Sunday! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines...