- Combine the very best of Turin and Milan in a unique full-day tour by high-speed train
- Visit Turin’s top sights including Palazzo Madama and Piazza Castello and sample "gianduiotti" chocolate or Italian gelato
- A relaxing evening stroll through Milan's best streets and piazzas with your expert local guide
- Enjoy the views of the Milan Cathedral and the historic center on a rooftop terrace while sipping on a glass of Prosecco or Spritz
Treat yourself to this amazing package covering two of northern Italy’s most fascinating cities in a single day. Begin your day in Milan with the only tour that takes you to Turin by high-speed train. After meeting your representative at the central railway station, you’ll set off on the 1-hour journey to this former Italian capital.
This amazing city boasts a dazzling concentration of world-class architecture, museums, piazzas, parks and monuments, as well as the Shroud of Turin. With artistic achievements spanning from the Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo, and Neo-Classic to Art Nouveau, it shares the same elegant mood as great European capitals like Paris or Vienna, adding a dash of its own savoir-faire, and a healthy dose of its world famous gelato and chocolate.
Once arrived, this 2-hour guided stroll led by an expert local guide will unveil Turin’s charming and mysterious atmosphere. See favorites like Piazza San Carlo with its twin 17th century churches, bask in the dazzling atmosphere of 19th century cafés and cover regal Turin in Piazza Castello, home to the city’s original castle, Palazzo Madama and the Royal Palace. Your guide will explain the city’s amazing history and popular legends, as well as give you tips on how to enjoy your free time for lunch and a visit to the Egyptian Museum of Turin - the second largest in the world after Cairo. Then join your guide for a special chocolate and gelato tasting at a premier venue, and let your mouth water over succulent "gianduiottior pralines followed by some of the best gelato Italy has to offer.
After an enlightening visit to Turin’s top sights and most tantalizing flavors, your guide will put you back on the high-speed train for the 1-hour return trip to Milan. You’ll have plenty of time to rest and freshen-up during the 2-and-a-half-hour break between the tours, then meet up with another expert local guide in Milan’s Piazza del Duomo for a relaxing sunset stroll covering its top monuments. In just 2 and a half hours, you’ll get to know Milan in a nutshell, thanks to the captivating stories your guide provides on the history and legends that make it so exceptional, all in the intimacy of a small group of no more than 15 people.
You’ll even get to sip on a Spritz or a glass of Prosecco as the sun goes down and the city lights up for another evening of style as we have organized one of its most famous pastimes for you – the Italian aperitivo. Enjoy this local evening tradition with appetizers for any fancy as you soak up the atmosphere on an elegant rooftop terrace taking in the breathtaking views of Milan Cathedral, known locally as the "Duomo", and the city’s historic center.
In addition to marveling at the spires of this Gothic masterpiece, your city walk will cover the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a dazzling 19th century glass vaulted shopping arcade, Piazza della Scala, where the renowned Scala Theatre stands, and the fashionable Brera District, until winding picturesque streets lead you to your last stop, Sforza Castle, where your guide will tell you bewitching tales of this imposing medieval fortress bathed in its evocative evening lights.
No other combo tour offers such an intimate and comprehensive look into the amazing cities of Milan and Turin, where you’ll see the sights as well as get to know their traditions, flavors and pastimes. Embark on this carefully planned tour that offers the very best of these two cities in a single day.
- Round-trip train tickets between Milan and Turin
- Chocolate and Gelato tasting in Turin
- 'Aperitivo' in Milan in a rooftop with the Milan skyline
- Expert, English-speaking tour guides
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food/Beverage (when not mentioned in the inclusions)
- Children (2-14 years old): reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): free
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 4-6, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Turin express meeting point: Facing Milan Central Station, the meeting point is inside the covered portico, which serves as the main entrance to the railway station and the M2 and M3 Subway Lines, under the big round clock at the far right end, leading to Piazza Luigi di Savoia. Please note that there are two clocks in the station portico, looking at the entrance, one on the right and one on the left, the City Wonders representative will wait for you under the one on the right side. Milan by night meeting point: The meeting point is under the arches of the Mondadori shop (written inMONDADORI on the sign), which is on the right hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure time. Late arrivals won't be eligible for a refund.
- The morning service ends around 4:50 PM at Milan Central Train Station. The afternoon service ends at approximately at 10:00 PM outside the Sforza Castle.
- The morning tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are appreciated.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tours.
- Please note that kids between 0-1 years old don't have a reserved seat in the train
- Please inform us in advance of the tour of any special dietary requirements.
- City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets to be easily recognizable at the meeting point.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Operating Days: Monday, Wednesday
- Turin express: 08:20 am
- Best of Milan by night: 7:15pm
- Turin express: 08:35am
- Best of Milan by night: 7:30pm
Kijk je naar het perfecte cadeau om een verjaardag te vieren of om simpelweg jouw affectie te tonen?...
Every Tuesday our fabulous party: Flamingo! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: ...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Finest Thursdays! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits L...
Every Sunday our fabulous party: Special Sunday! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines...
Sabato 21 Luglio 2018 dalle ore 23.30 Social Music City - Aftershow at AMNESIA milano w/ Luigi Madon...