Menorca's waters are ideal for a diving ‘baptism' for beginners. This experience sees you get to grips with the basics before taking your new skills out to sea. Hit the shallows with an expert guide to spot barracudas, octopus, groupers, moray eels and more. It's the first step on a scuba diving adventure that could lead to PADI-certification.
Binibeca Diving School Try Dive Ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Scuba diving experience suitable for absoloute beginners
- Learn the basics in the safety of shallow water
- See fish in clear water
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Padi certified instructor
What to remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests with poor health
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for families with small children
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring a towel
- Transfers not included
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.