Ever wanted to explore the world below the waves? There are few better places to try a first-time scuba dive than Menorca. Let the experts from Blue Water Scuba school show you the basics before taking your newfound skills out to sea. Choose between a single or double dive, and you could see barracudas, octopus, groupers, moray eels and more.
Blue Water Scuba Diving Beginner Experience
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience a scuba diving trip suitable for beginners
- Learn basic scuba skills
- See all kinds of Mediterranean marinelife
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Padi certified instructor
What to remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests with poor health
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for families with small children
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring a towel
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.