With calm and clear coastal waters, Menorca makes an ideal place to start scuba diving. This beginner scuba diving course sees you start in the pool, getting to grips with the basics, before taking your newfound skills out to sea. You'll sail to one of the island's top dive spots and join an expert guide on an underwater adventure.
Menorca Try Dive with S'Algar Diving
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience a scuba diving trip suitable for beginners
- Learn the basics in the safety of a pool
- Visit Menorca's Isla Del Aire Marine Reserve
- See fish in clear water
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
What to remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests with poor health
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for families with small children
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring your passport or official eu identification
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.