Paddle Tour in Menorca
- Discover the fantastic Menorca atmosphere from a new perspective
- Enjoy an authentic guided tour through crystal clear waters
- Explore the waterfalls and caves with your local guide
The Menorca Paddle Tour is intended for everyone over 7 years old, whether experts or beginners, who want to know and explore the island's most charming nooks.
Don't miss the great opportunity to discover the best beaches, waterfalls, coves, caves, natural pools and unimaginable secret crannies. Enjoy, learn and master this sport with maximum safety. You will have the best equipment and qualified instructors who will help you have an unforgettable experience.
Enjoy an authentic guided paddle tour and discover the island from a different point of view.
- Hotel pick-up
- Paddle board and snorkel
- Certified instructor
- Photo report
- Anything not specified above
- Reduced for children from 7 to 14 years old
Diseminado Poligono 21, 19, 07730 Alaior, Illes Balears, Spain
- Please bring your bathing suit, flip flops and sunscreen
- From May to October
- Every day at 9.30am and 4.00pm
After embarkation you will sail along the South coast of Minorca, visiting various unspoilt beaches,...
This tour takes you in the center of the island to the Monte Toro, the highest point of Menorca (358...
After the pick-up in Cala Galdana you will arrive with your coach to the central bus station of Mahó...
After finishing the pick-ups with bus, you will reach Ferreries where, a few kilometers from the tow...
After the pick-up with the bus of the tour operator in the North of the island (Arenal den Castell a...
After the pick-up in Cala Galdana you will arrive with the coach to the central bus station of Mahón...