This airplane scenic tour will allow you to admire magnificent aerial views of the Arches National Park before flying up the Colorado River to see the dramatic spires of Fisher Towers! Arches National Park has the world's largest concentration of arches, more than 2000 of these amazing features. The world-famous Delicate Arch can be clearly seen on this tour. This park contains many other splendid rock formations including cliffs, fins, monuments, and pillars. Superbly colored and varied, views of these features are breathtaking from the ground, but even more amazing to behold from the air.
Arches National Park airplane scenic tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire magnificent aerial views of the Arches National Park
- Board a comfortable aircraft with guaranteed window seats
- See the world's largest concentration of arches, more than 2000 of these amazing features
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pilot/Guide (English speaking)
- Guaranteed window seat
Canyonlands Regional Airport - 94 W Aviation Way, Moab, UT
Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure
What to remember
- Tours start and end at Canyonlands Regional Airport. Parking is available at the airport free of charge
- Canyonlands Regional Airport (CNY) is located approximately 17 miles north of Moab, UT
- The minimum number of passengers on a flight is two
- All ages are welcome on the flights. Children over 24 months must sit in their own seats on the plane
- Booster pillows are provided by the local operator
- A minimum of 2 people is required for each option
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.