Fly south from Moab to the Navajo Tribal Park of Monument Valley, into the heart of the Grand Circle and Four Corners. On the way, see Canyonlands National Park, Dark Canyon Wilderness Area, Natural Bridges National Monument, Cedar Mesa/Grand Gulch, and Valley of the Gods. This airplane scenic tour gives you the chance to admire cliffs, canyons, mesas, and desert scrubs that have been home to generations of ancient and modern Native Americans. After a brief touchdown, the famous Mittens and other well-known features will be explored from the air. The entire Monument Valley air tour provides a splendid overview of a vast area that could take years to explore.
Monument Valley and Canyonlands National Park combo airplane scenic tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Look down on cliffs, canyons, mesas, and the famous desert
- Admire a vast area that would take years to explore
- See Natural Bridges National Monument & Bears Ears
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pilot/Guide (English speaking)
- Guaranteed window seat
Canyonlands Regional Airport - 94 W Aviation Way, Moab, UT
Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure
What to remember
- Tours start and end at Canyonlands Regional Airport. Parking is available at the airport free of charge
- Canyonlands Regional Airport (CNY) is located approximately 17 miles north of Moab, UT
- The minimum number of passengers on a flight is two
- All ages are welcome on the flights. Children over 24 months must sit in their own seats on the plane
- Booster pillows are provided by the local operator
- A minimum of 2 people is required for each option
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.