Pizza and gelato cooking class in Florence from Montecatini
- Cooking lesson with a local chef
- Dinner with the pizza and gelato you have prepared
- A fun class in the heart of Florence
- Bring back home the secrets of Italian cooking
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to Florence. Hve free time in Florence, in the aftrernoon learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza and ‘gelato’. Meet our chef, learn the techniques and bring home the recipes to impress your family and friends. The class takes place in the heart of Florence. The chef will start the class by introducing the history of these Italian wonderful creations briefly. After that you will learn how to make the original Italian pizza step by step: you will be taught the tricks for tender flexible yeast dough as well as for a tasteful, yet light, tomato sauce.
Our chef will show you the right way to stretch the dough and you will have the chance to do it yourself. You will make your very own pizza: you will stretch it, sauce it and finally bake it. The result will surely be the best pizza you have ever tasted! After you have become familiar with pizza you will be taught the secrets to make Italian ‘gelato’: you will get to know the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best products. You will learn about the development and application of natural colors, the heating and freezing techniques and how they have different effects on ingredients. You will soon realize how easily you can make these delicious dishes on your own! At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate
- Train tickets to/from Montecatini
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your accommodation to Montecatini Train Station
- Student under 26 years old: reduced of 10%
- Child 6-12 years old: reduced of 50%
- Infant 0-5 years old: free of charge
Piazza della Stazione 4, 50123 Florence (FI), Italy
Info Point - Piazza della Stazione 4, 50123 Florence. The staff will wear a green t-shirt with the MyTour logo.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The train departure time will be provided by email together with the train tickets. Please note that you have to reach the Montecatini train station by yourself, no further train tickets will be provided if you miss your train
- The staff will be waiting for you directly in Florence at the meeting point
Every day at 3:30pm
Departs in the early morning from Montecatini to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour o...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beauti...
Depart in the early morning from Montecatini with this shuttle service. You will have some free time...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides in Florence...
Departs from Montecatini to Florence. Have some free time to discover the city on your own. In the a...
Grotta Giusti, the largest thermal cave in Europe, is an ancient, perfectly preserved and charming g...