Guided Tour of Monterey Bay with Two Scuba Dives
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the spectacular and world-renowned Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary from shore!
- If you're new to Monterey diving, a guided shore dive is a great way to learn about the area and explore one of our excellent dive sites.
- We have a number of experienced Divemasters who know the Monterey and Carmel dive sites intimately and can take you for a great tour.
- Our experienced guides will take you to the best shore diving sites according to your skill level and the daily surf conditions.
What to expect
Join us, underwater, for a guided tour of beautiful Monterey Bay! You can expect to see dense kelp forests, playful harbor seals, and lots of fish/invertebrate life forms.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- - Guided dives (2) in Monterey Bay
What to remember
- A 2 tank dive tour will take a minimum of 4 hours to complete (and it can take quite a bit longer if you want to relax between the dives on a long surface interval, or if you go to a dive site which requires a longer surface swim)
- To cancel a reserved guided tour, you must provide at least 48-hours notice.
- A “No show fee” will be charged for the full tour rate, plus the full cost of rentals.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.