Explore the gorgeous and charming city of Montreal on this classic bike tour where you'll check out the very best architecture and parks! You'll first cross the St-Lawrence river by bike and ride on the F1 racetrack on Notre-Dame island where the circuit takes you on a discovery journey of the finest architectural wonders that brand Montreal! Enjoy a pit-stop at Montreal’s top-rated bakery «Première Moisson», located at the famous Atwater Market, right by the historic Lachine Canal. Finally, at the end of your tour, you'll also get the chance to enjoy a beer or glass of wine served at an old Montreal resto-pub located just next to Montreal On Wheels!
Vista-Architecture bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Montreal’s essence and charming vibe by bike
- Take a break and enjoy a treat at the top-notch Première Moisson bakery!
- Bring the whole family! They'll love it!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Helmet and U-lock
- Cycling network map
- Professional guide
- Bottle of water
- After-tour free drink (with or without alcohol) at a local establishment of the Old-Montreal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Please meet directly at the bike shop on 27, De la Commune East Street, Montreal.
What to remember
- Participants must be 13+ to join the tour
- This tour is not recommended for people who suffer from heights
- Participants need to have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfy clothing and shoes
- Please bring your own snacks and water for extra comfort
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
Ça Roule Montréal / Montreal on Wheels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.