Alternative Moscow 2-hour walking tour
- Discover off the beaten path quarters of Moscow
- Visit St. John's Hill, an urban sanctuary with a pre-revolutionary spirit
- Ride the famous Annushka tram and see Khokhlovka, home to Russian hipsters and street art
- Stroll Khitrovka, once an unsavory 19th-century neighborhood
If you want to understand Moscow's local culture then you should experience it yourself, and discovering off-the-beaten-path Moscow during the Alternative Moscow walking tour is one of the best ways to do so.
A short walk from Red Square and St. Basil's cathedral leads you to a neighborhood full of mystery, urban legends and myths. You will get an overview of 19th-century Moscow, take a historic tram ride and hear spine-tingling stories about ghosts, famous criminals and eccentric merchants.
- St. John's Hill, an urban sanctuary with a pre-revolutionary spirit
- Khokhlovka, home to Russian hipsters and street art
- Khitrovka, the unsavory 19th-century neighborhood crawling with criminals, brothels and alcohol in the 19th century
- Zamoskvorechie, characterized by beautiful streets and lanes replete with legends and love stories
- A ride on the Annushka tram
- Tram ticket
- Guided tour
- Students: reduced price with a valid student ID
- Children ages (7-17): reduced
Pamyatnik Svyatym Ravnoapostolnym Kirillu I Mefodiyu, Moskva, Russia, 101000
Take the purple or orange metro line to Kitay Gorod. Take the escalator (not the stairs). Your guide will meet you in front of the monument to Cyril and Methodius in the center of the Slavyanskaya Square.
- Fridays to Sundays at 6.00pm
The tour into the Moscow metro, is undoubtedly one of the must-see visits of the city. Explore the u...
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts is a museum complex that is currently in possession of one of ...
With a guide discover the history of the Red Square and the buildings laying on it: from Lenin's Mau...
An indispensable visit for those who want to know all about space adventures. The Cosmonaut Museum f...
Are you visiting the Kremlin for the first time, then this tour is for you! Meet your guide in front...
Enjoy a walking tour of Red Square with a Russian guide then visit Lenin Mausoleum followed by the f...