Cruise on the Moskva River
- See the highlights of Moscow in 2.5 hours
- Experience the city views from top observation
- Enjoy a tasty dinner or relax watching the scenery
Take in all the sights as you cruise through the heart of Moscow and walk along the upper deck to capture the magnificent views from every angle.
Experience Moscow's most-loved landmarks from a new perspective, including the Moscow Kremlin (a symbol of the Russian statehood, one of the largest architectural ensembles of the world), Moscow State University and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the largest Russian Orthodox Church.
Enjoy onboard refreshments or a quality dinner on the lower deck (at owns expense), sit back, relax and savor the surrounding scenery as you go.
The boats are equipped with ice-breaking technology and provide comfort for passengers even in the harshest of Russian winters.
- Entrance tickets for boat cruise
- Dinner, food and drinks
- Children (aged 6-12)
Gorkiy Park Pier, Pushkin Embankment , Moscow 121248, Russia
Meet the tour operating assistant at the Pier Hotel Ukraina, Tarasa Shevchenko Embankment.
- Minimum age of 6 years old
- Cruise includes a brief introduction in Russian, but sights can be enjoyed by all language speakers
- Audio guides in English available on board, to be paid directly to boat operator
- Mondays to Fridays at 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm, 8.00pm and 9.00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays at 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm, 7.00pm and 9.00pm
The Armory Chamber is one of the must-see attractions of Moscow located in the heart of the Moscow K...
Muscovites believe that the underground system in the capital of Russia is the best in the world. Wi...
The tour into the Moscow metro, is undoubtedly one of the must-see visits of the city. Explore the u...
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts is a museum complex that is currently in possession of one of ...
With a guide discover the history of the Red Square and the buildings laying on it: from Lenin's Mau...
An indispensable visit for those who want to know all about space adventures. The Cosmonaut Museum f...