Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Moscow with boat option
- 2 days of an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour with 360° panoramic views of Moscow's sights
- Audio-guide in 8 languages so you can learn all about Moscow's history and traditions
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city
- Choose the Boat Tour – or add it to the Bus Tour – and enjoy panoramic views from the Moskva River
Moscow, Russia’s capital city, is steeped in history and home to 20 million inhabitants. With the 2-day bus pass, you can hop on and off at key locations and explore Moscow at your leisure. The bus tour starts at Moscow’s renowned Red Square which is home to the 16th Century St. Basil's Cathedral, one of the most famous pieces of architecture in the world, plus the constructivist pyramid of Lenin's Mausoleum. Travel over Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge, a concrete arch structure which spans the Moscow River and connects the Red Square and Bolshaya Ordynka Street of Zamoskvorechye. The bridge’s architect, Alexey Shchusev, chose pink granite as the facade to make the bridge look as if built with real rock. Absorb the history of Balchug street, one of the oldest Moscow streets outside of the Kremlin walls. Admire the unmistakable red brick factory of Red October which is situated on Bolotny Island in the middle of the Moscow River and has become an architectural icon.
By choosing the 1 boat trip you'll have the chance to enjoy a cruise on the Moskva River: you can sit back and relax as you'll be taken you past the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
You can also add the boat trip to your two-day pass: visit the city at your own pace, create your own itinerary and take an hour-long break from the busy city streets.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: 2-day bus pass
- Boat Tour: ticket valid for 1 trip (60 minutes)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Tour: 2-day bus pass and 1 boat trip (60 minutes)
- Children (7-13): reduced
- Infants (0-6): free
- Senior (60): reduced
- Student (student card required): reduced
- Family (2 adults and 3 children under 13): reduced
Troitskaya bashnya, Moskva, Russia
You can start (and end) your tour at any of the included stops.
Bus tour stops:
Stop 1 - Red Square
Stop 2 - Big Moskvoretsky bridge
Stop 3 - Balchug St. at Bolotnaya St.
Stop 4 - Red October
Stop 5 - Urdarnik cinema at Serfimovich St
Stop 6 - Balchug St. at Sofiyskaya emb.
Stop 7 - Bolotnaya Sq (Bus & Boat stop)
Stop 8 - Urdarnik cinema at Serfimovich St
Stop 9 - Big Stone Bridge
Stop 10 - Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts
Stop 11 - Kropotkinskaya metro station
Stop 12 - Sivtsev Vrazhek lane
Stop 13 - Arbatskaya Sq.
Stop 14 - Alexander Garden at Mokhovaya St.
Stop 15 - Okhotny Ryad
Stop 16 - Bolshoi Theatre Square
Stop 17 - New Square
Boat tour stops:
Stop 1 - Bolotnaya square
Stop 2 - Gorky park
Stop 3 - Novospassky Monastery
- Even though you select a date at checkout, you can redeem this ticket up to 3 months from your selected tour date
- Each bus tour lasts about 2 hours and starts every 20 minutes. You can hop on and off any bus as many times as you please
- Each boat tour lasts about 1 hour and starts every 20 minutes. The ticket is valid only for one trip
Buses run every day from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour:
From April to the 1st of October
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Tour:
From April to the 1st of October
The Kremlin is the heart of Moscow, it has always been associated with the Russian government. The K...
Start at Pushkinskaya Square, a main spot for locals to gather and meet. These “landmarks” all come ...
The tour into the Moscow metro, is undoubtedly one of the must-see visits of the city. Explore the u...
In truth, the most attractive thing in height is an opportunity to rise above the everyday routine a...
Visitarás lugares de relevancia en la historia de la Segunda Guerra Mundial, con la visita al Parque...
Este paseo por la tarde os llevará a descubrir vistas impresionantes de la ciudad. Desde el mirador ...
Tour en las periferias de Moscú, a una de las ciudades que forman el famoso Anillo de Oro, en un tou...
La era soviética comprende un periodo importante para Rusia y el mundo. La complejidad sus mandatari...
Travel than 60 meters under the streets of Moscow is the Taganka Bunker, also called Bunker 42, a hi...
En esta visita guiada recorrerás el lugar secreto que mandó a construir Stalin en caso de un desastr...