Moscow Kremlin Armoury Chamber guided tour
- Let your guide show you the The Armoury Chamber in Moscow's Kremlin
- Admire the fascinating collection of one of Moscow's oldest museums
- Learn interesting facts about the life of tsars
The Armory Chamber is one of the must-see attractions of Moscow located in the heart of the Moscow Kremlin. Let your professional guide show you the world's second biggest collection of Faberge Eggs, the unique mediaeval Russian embroidery, carriages and horse ceremonial harness and the most precious Monomakh's Cap.
The Moscow Kremlin is an ancient castle of the 15th century, which used to be the residence of the Russian Tsars and then housed the Soviet government. Nowadays the residence of the President of Russian Federations is based here.
The Armoury Chamber is one of the most interestings parts of the Grand Kremlin Palace's complex and displays over 4000 items of Russian and European applied art of 4th-20th centuries. You will get the chance to see the crowns and thrones of the Russian Tsars, Russian precious antique arms and armor, and one of the world's largest collections of royal coaches. The collection includes the largest collection of gold and silver artworks of Russia and Western Europe, the ancient state regalia including the most famous "Cap of Monomach". Tsars used to be crowned with this cap until the beginning of the 18th century.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Vozdvizhenka St. 1/13, Moscow
Meet your guide next to the Kutafia Tower of the Kremlin (Vozdvizhenka St. 1/13). Closest metro stations are Biblioteka imeni Lenina (Lenin's Library, Red Line) or Alexandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden, Light Blue Line).
- No need to print this voucher, simply show it to your guide from your mobile device
- Please, make sure to arrive 45 minutes prior the booked time of the tour and present a valid ID
- Every day except Thursdays
- Tour starts at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- Please, make sure you get there 45 minutes prior the booked time and present a valid ID
The tour into the Moscow metro, is undoubtedly one of the must-see visits of the city. Explore the u...
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts is a museum complex that is currently in possession of one of ...
With a guide discover the history of the Red Square and the buildings laying on it: from Lenin's Mau...
An indispensable visit for those who want to know all about space adventures. The Cosmonaut Museum f...
Armory chamber is a unique, priceless and perhaps the most famous museum-treasury of Russia. In the ...
Enjoy a walking tour of Red Square with a Russian guide then visit Lenin Mausoleum followed by the f...