Moscow Kremlin tour with entrance ticket
- Admire the iconic Senate Palace, the residence of the President
- See Assumption Cathedral, once the city's main worship house
- Visit Archangel Cathedral, the shrine of Tsars
- Enjoy a viewing of the Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, two of Moscow's strangest monuments
The Kremlin in Moscow is one of Russia's must-see attractions, a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city full of history and legends. The former residence of the Russian tsars and communist leaders, the Kremlin today is the headquarters for Russia's president.
The Kremlin houses 800 years of history and behind its medieval walls, you will discover Moscow's oldest square and see the stunning cathedrals where Russian rulers got married, were crowned and are buried as well as view what were once the world's largest cannon and church bell.
Highlights of the tour include:
- The Senate Palace where the President lives
- 15th century Uspensky Sobor (Assumption Cathedral), once the main cathedral of Moscow Kingdom
- Archangelsky Sobor (Archangel Cathedral), the shrine of Tsars
- Blagoveschensky Sobor (Cathedral of the Annunciation)
- Kolokolnya Ivana Velikogo (Ivan the Great Bell Tower)
- Tsar Kolokol (Tsar Bell) and Tsar Pushka (Tsar Cannon), two of Moscow's strangest monuments
- The Grand Kremlin Palace, the president's reserve residence
- Kremlin ticket
- Expert guide
- Admission to other sites such as the Armory and Diamond Fund
ul. Mokhovaya, 16, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Get to the Biblioteka imeni Lenina (Lenin's Library, Red Line) or Alexandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden, Light Blue Line) metro station. Use any exit. Your guide will be waiting for you near the Kremlin's Kutafia Tower.
- Every day except Thursday
"Sono sempre esistiti palazzi per i re, ora costruiremo palazzi per le persone", dichiarò uno dei pr...
Con il tuo CityPass, risparmierai fino al 70% nelle visite ai musei, monumenti e attrazioni della ci...
La Piazza delle Cattedrali del Cremlino è un incredibile complesso risalente al XV e XVI secolo. In ...
La via Arbat a Mosca è un'antica strada pedonale che costituiva un'importante via commerciale. Oggi ...
Ammirate le vedute della capitale russa dal grattacielo residenziale più alto d'Europa e la piattafo...
Este tour panorámico en Moscú es la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad en la comodidad de un vehículo....