Moscow Kremlin tour with entrance ticket
- Admire the iconic Senate Palace, the residence of the President
- See Assumption Cathedral, once the city's main worship house
- Visit Archangel Cathedral, the shrine of Tsars
- Enjoy a viewing of the Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, two of Moscow's strangest monuments
The Kremlin in Moscow is one of Russia's must-see attractions, a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city full of history and legends. The former residence of the Russian tsars and communist leaders, the Kremlin today is the headquarters for Russia's president.
The Kremlin houses 800 years of history and behind its medieval walls, you will discover Moscow's oldest square and see the stunning cathedrals where Russian rulers got married, were crowned and are buried as well as view what were once the world's largest cannon and church bell.
Highlights of the tour include:
- The Senate Palace where the President lives
- 15th century Uspensky Sobor (Assumption Cathedral), once the main cathedral of Moscow Kingdom
- Archangelsky Sobor (Archangel Cathedral), the shrine of Tsars
- Blagoveschensky Sobor (Cathedral of the Annunciation)
- Kolokolnya Ivana Velikogo (Ivan the Great Bell Tower)
- Tsar Kolokol (Tsar Bell) and Tsar Pushka (Tsar Cannon), two of Moscow's strangest monuments
- The Grand Kremlin Palace, the president's reserve residence
- Kremlin ticket
- Expert guide
- Admission to other sites such as the Armory and Diamond Fund
ul. Mokhovaya, 16, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Get to the Biblioteka imeni Lenina (Lenin's Library, Red Line) or Alexandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden, Light Blue Line) metro station. Use any exit. Your guide will be waiting for you near the Kremlin's Kutafia Tower.
- Every day except Thursday
If you want to understand Moscow's local culture then you should experience it yourself, and discove...
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and ...
The Kremlin Cathedral Square is the unique complex dated XV-XVI centuries. It was originally used as...
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Tod...
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO co...
Este tour panorámico en Moscú es la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad en la comodidad de un vehículo....