Moscow metro tour
- See carved marble and painted cielings at Belorruskaya Metro Station
- View Mayakovskaya Metro Station, ranked among the 10 most beautiful metro stations in the world
- Admire the impressive stained glass work by Latvian artists and mosaic by Pavel Korin
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
The tour into the Moscow metro, is undoubtedly one of the must-see visits of the city. Explore the underground palace for two hours with an expert guide who will share with you its stories and anecdotes.
During your tour of the Moscow Metro you will explore the Belorruskaya Metro Station and see the carved marble paintings on the ceiling. Enter the Mayakovskaya Metro Station, which served as a refuge for Stalin, during a bombing in World War II and is ranked among the 10 most beautiful metro stations in the world. At the Novoslobodskaya Metro Station you will admire the impressive stained glass work by Latvian artists and a mosaic by Pavel Korin. Then at Ploshchad Revolyutsii Metro Station you will view a set of bronze statues by the sculptor Matvey Manizer.
During your tour you will enter the following stations:
- Belorruskaya Metro Station
- Mayakovskaya Metro Station
- Novoslobodskaya Metro Station
- Kievskaya Metro Station
- Ploshchad Revolyutsii Metro Station
- Komsomolskaya Metro Station
- Professional guide
- Metro ticket
- Guided tour
- Entrance ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children aged (0-12): Free
Teatralnaya ploshad 1, Moscow, Russia
Meet your guide in Teatralnaya Square at the 3 fountains just in front of the Bolshoi Theater.
- Minimum booking number of 2 people
- Tour available in Spanish and English
- Daily at 1.30pm and 7.00pm
Tour does not operate on:
- 7 May
- 8 -9 May
- 31 December and 1 January
Get to know Moscow from another perspective on a two hour tour of the city at night with an expert g...
The Kremlin Cathedral Square is the unique complex dated XV-XVI centuries. It was originally used as...
During this walking tour you will discover the diversity of Russian architectural masterpieces from ...
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and ...
Start at Pushkinskaya Square, a main spot for locals to gather and meet. These “landmarks” all come ...
Enjoy a luxurious Radisson yacht cruise for 2.5 hours through the center of Moscow. With multiple st...
The Kremlin is the heart of Moscow, it has always been associated with the Russian government. The K...
With a guide discover the history of the Red Square and the buildings laying on it: from Lenin's Mau...
Travel than 60 meters under the streets of Moscow is the Taganka Bunker, also called Bunker 42, a hi...
Descubre la zona de Moscú por la que transitaron desde sus primeros creadores hasta poetas y persona...