Enjoy the stunning views of Mt Cook National Park as you track south down the Tasman. Fly through the Grand Plateau and the Hochstetter Icefall as you pass under the east face of Aoraki Mt Cook before descending over the Tasman Terminal Lake. The ultimate way to see the Southern Alps. Traverse the Main Divide to the West Coast and view the breath-taking landscape of the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers. Track north along the Tasman Sea before recrossing the snow-capped peaks of the Southern Alps to the Tasman Glacier.
The Grand circle 55-minute ski plane flight
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 55 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admirer the beautiful views right from the take-off
- Enjoy the stunning views of the West Coast of New Zealand
- See the full length of the Tasman Glacier
What to expect
- Safety briefing
- Live commentary on board
- Professional pilot
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infant (age 0-3)
Aoraki Mount Cook Aviation Services, Airport, Twizel, New Zealand
Your flight will depart from Mount Cook Airport
What to remember
- Please check-in at Aoraki Mount Cook Aviation Services 45 minutes prior to your flight time
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 80% refund if you cancel up to 10 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 20 hours before, you can still receive a 100% refund.