Mumbai has a rich cultural identity. Naturally, the city is home to many museums and art galleries. After getting picked up from the hotel today, you will go on a half-day tour to three of the most famous ones. Your first stop on the tour is Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, earlier called The Prince of Wales Museum. Then, you will proceed to the national gallery of modern art. Then, you will stop by Mani Bhavan, a home for Mahatma Gandhi back when he was alive. Lastly, you will be dropped back to the hotel.
A heritage tour of Mumbai’s museums
- Visit Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, or what was called The Prince of Wales Museum
- Learn more at the national gallery of modern art
- See Mani Bhavan, the home for Mahatma Gandhi when he was alive
- Air-conditioned transport
- English speaking local guide
- Monument entrance fee
- Child (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Mumbai. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tuesday - Sunday
- Pick-up starts from 9.30am