Discover Munich tour
- See the historic center in a super fast city tour
- Learn the most important facts about the city's history
- See really different faces of the city
Visit all the most important places in Munich in only 2 hours. This is the fastest way to know the city.
This overview of the historic center gives you a perfect orientation. But your guide not only offers a lot of concise informations, he or she also entertains you with humor. The history that will be told to you embraces all chapters of Munich's destiny: from the most tragic to the most amazing or memorable. You'll meet Munich is a city of many identities and things to do.
The highlights you will see on your city tour are:
- Marienplatz & Glockenspiel
- Viktualien Market
- Royal Residence
- Opera House
- 2.5-hour guided tour through the historic center of Munich
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-5) years: free - please indicate during the booking how many children of that age you bring to the tour
- Children (6-13 anni): reduced - full price from 14 years on
- Students with valid ID: reduced
- Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure
- November - December 2018: every day at 10.15am
- No tours on December 24th and 25th
- January - March 2019: Saturday and Sunday at 10.15am
- April - December 2019: every day at 10.15am and 2:30pm
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
If you love German beer and like to taste a slice of Bavarian culinary culture, so swing the beer gl...
Join this combination bus and walking tour of the historically significant locations that were instr...
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration...
At SEA LIFE Munich, there is much to discover. For more than 10 years, the SEA LIFE Munich aquarium,...
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein a...
In München gibt es viel zu sehen - von den Eisbach-Surfen bis zur prunkvollen Einkaufsmeile Maximili...