Munich Grand Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour: 48 hours
- See the monuments and squares of Munich on a relaxing bus tour
- Hop on and hop off at 12 stops without missing anything
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop-on hop-off bus tour!
Our Grand Circle sightseeing tour shows you additional to the highlights of Munich the Palace of Nymphenburg, the Olympic Grounds as well as the Siegestor near the English Garden. A complete Grand Circle tour lasts 2,5 hours. Of course, getting on and off adds to the total duration of the tour.
- Hauptbahnhof - Central Station
- Max-Joseph-Platz - Opera
- Marienplatz - City Hall
- Karlsplatz - Stachus
- Nymphenburg Palace
- BMW World & Museum
- Olympic grounds
- Schwabing / Siegestor / English Garden
- Ticket for the blue Grayline hop-on ho-off sightseeing bus
- Live guide
- Food and Beverages
- Admissions to monuments and museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bahnhofsplatz, Munich (the square at the central railway station)
- Your ticket is valid for two days. You may get on and off at every stop. Just look for our blue double-decker buses
- This tour departs from the Bahnhofplatz in front of the “Karstadt” department store, across from the main railway station
- On the day of your tour, please bring your printed electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point
- Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure
- This ticket is not refundable
- April - October: daily from 9:40am till 04:00pm every 60 minutes
- November - March: daily from 10:00am till 3:00pm every 60 minutes
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Visit all the most important places in Munich in only 2 hours. This is the fastest way to know the c...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
If you love German beer and like to taste a slice of Bavarian culinary culture, so swing the beer gl...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration...
Join this combination bus and walking tour of the historically significant locations that were instr...
At SEA LIFE Munich, there is much to discover. For more than 10 years, the SEA LIFE Munich aquarium,...
Erkunden Sie die bayrische Landeshauptstadt einmal ganz individuell mit einer originellen Schnitzelj...
Salzburg is know all around the world as the home town of the famous composer and musician Wolfgang ...