Munich Grand Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour: 48 hours
- See the monuments and squares of Munich on a relaxing bus tour
- Hop on and hop off at 12 stops without missing anything
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop-on hop-off bus tour!
Our Grand Circle sightseeing tour shows you additional to the highlights of Munich the Palace of Nymphenburg, the Olympic Grounds as well as the Siegestor near the English Garden. A complete Grand Circle tour lasts 2,5 hours. Of course, getting on and off adds to the total duration of the tour.
- Hauptbahnhof - Central Station
- Max-Joseph-Platz - Opera
- Marienplatz - City Hall
- Karlsplatz - Stachus
- Nymphenburg Palace
- BMW World & Museum
- Olympic grounds
- Schwabing / Siegestor / English Garden
- Ticket for the blue Grayline hop-on ho-off sightseeing bus
- Live guide
- Food and Beverages
- Admissions to monuments and museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bahnhofsplatz, Munich (the square at the central railway station)
- Your ticket is valid for two days. You may get on and off at every stop. Just look for our blue double-decker buses
- This tour departs from the Bahnhofplatz in front of the “Karstadt” department store, across from the main railway station
- On the day of your tour, please bring your printed electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point
- Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure
- This ticket is not refundable
- April - October: daily from 9:40am till 04:00pm every 60 minutes
- November - March: daily from 10:00am till 3:00pm every 60 minutes
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Experience a truly royal day! Savor the comfort and pleasure of traveling in a small group on board ...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Explore the highlights of Munich before continuing to the Bavaria Filmstadt for a behind the scenes ...
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein a...
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Munich – often called the "Beer Capital of the World" is a city teeming with beer halls and beer gar...
Erkunden Sie die bayrische Landeshauptstadt einmal ganz individuell mit einer originellen Schnitzelj...