Discover Munich during nighttime and ride through the city like a local. Enjoy this authentic Munich experience during this scenic tour that takes you through back ways and arcades that are normally prohibited to bicycle groups.
Visit various neighborhoods that the locals love the most. Meet your group and your English-speaking guide in the early evening before sunset and cruise through the city and along Munich´s river Isar with it´s clear water. Check out the city´s river-island beach culture before you witness the sunset from the viewpoint of the Parliament house hill.
Your guide will tell you all about the local culture and lifestyle away from the tourist grind. Of course during nighttime you can´t miss Munich´s famous family-run beer gardens. Gather at a group table and enjoy pretzels, beer and other refreshments together while talking about "Gemütlichkeit", the particular feeling of comfort and good fun that the people of Munich passionately pursue.
On this tour you will see:
- Michael Jackson shrine
- Opera House
- The Munich Residenz (former royal palace of the Wittelsbach monarchs of Bavaria)
- Lehel Neighborhood
- Luftwaffe headquarters
- Friedensengel (Angel of Peace)
- Stop at a local beer garden for food and drinks (cost not included)
- Deutsches Museum
- Isar River island beaches
- Marienplatz - not accessible to bicycles during the day!
- Frauenkirche "Cathedral of Our Dear Lady"
- St Michael's church