Neuschwanstein Castle tour from Munich by train
- See the worldfamous fairytale castle in a comfortable and economic way
- Get with your group and guide on a train and listen to an introduction
- Visit with your guide the castle and its surroundings discovering marvelous views
- Use for the tour, if you prefer, an audioguide available in different languages
Neuschwanstein is probably one of the most famous castels in the world. Considered as the 8th wonder of the world, it rises on a hill in the heart of a green wooded mountain. The Bavarian castle with its surroundings seems to be enchanted and has inspired Disneyland to one of its most famous emblems.
You reach Neuschwanstein Castle by train in the company of your guide. Once you arrive, you not only visit the fairytale castle inside but also the location and surroundings, with their many fascinating places and views. Your guide will help of you to find really impressive panoramas: of the mountains, the lakes, the valley and of course of King Ludwig's Castle.
- English speaking guide
- Tour of scenic vantage points in the castle’s surroundings
- Perfect external views of the neighbouring Hohenschwangau Castle
- 2-hour transfer by train (roundtrip)
- Skip-the-line tour inside the castle
- Entrance fee to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Food and beverages
- Children 0-5 year: free
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
- Students: reduced
We meet at the Radius Tours Office inside the Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof) of Munich, just across from platforms 32-34. (Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the planned departure.)
- The entrance fee to the Castle (Euro 14,00) is not included in the tour price
- This tour does involve an uphill walk of approximately 30 minutes
- Audioguides are available in the following languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portugese, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin. Please ask for it in the Radius Tours office before tour
- Don’t forget to wear appropriate shoes
- Every day at 9.30am
- May - October + December: every day also at 10.30am
- On December 24th and 25th the tour doesn't take place
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein a...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Visit all the most important places in Munich in only 2 hours. This is the fastest way to know the c...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration...
Für alle, die sich in Ruhe an das Fahren mit dem Segway herantasten möchten, ist diese Tour bestens ...
If you love German beer and like to taste a slice of Bavarian culinary culture, so swing the beer gl...
Unsere Radtour führt uns zu Überbleibseln der Haidhauser Brauereien und Lehmabbaugebieten. Wir tauch...