Explore and shop Muscat tour with lunch
- See the splendour of the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Give your senses a treat at the House of Amouage
- Enjoy some shopping a the modern city center shopping mall
- Marvel in front of the Royal Opera House Muscat
This full-day tour starts in the morning with a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. The main chandelier of the architectural masterpiece is made of pure Swarovski crystal and the carpet adorning the large prayer hall was woven by experts, made out of pure Persian silk. The Mosque exterior is constructed with quality Rajasthani Sandstone and the main halls as well as the smaller prayer rooms are adorned with the finest Italian Marble. The Mosque is surrounded by 5 minarets’, each of which symbolizes the holy five vows taken by every devout Muslim to reinforce his faith in the Almighty.
After the Grand Mosque, what better than a visit to the Natural History museum where you can learn and see so much about Oman’s precious eco-structure. From there, we will move on to a visit to the Royal Opera House, considered to be one of the world finest acoustic spaces. A local lunch follows, and then we head off to Amouage where we will see the workings behind one of the most luxurious perfume brands in the world. You will then have time to browse and shop the many shops in the area.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Lunch at Royal Oman Opera
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Meals not mentioned
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up from your hotel in Muscat, please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Dress code to enter the mosque: both men and women must be dressed conservatively covering arms, legs and hair(women only)
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your booking request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Operates Saturday-Thursday
- Hotel pick-up: 8.00am
- Drop-off: 3.00pm
- Times may vary depending on the location of your hotel
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Drive by 4x4 vehicles to see the lush farm land, watch the roaming camels as you travel towards the ...
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...